C.6

Killa

why this bitch gotta come up once again🤦🏾‍♀️ Mariah was Quan ex. When me and Quan was coo. believe it or not he worked for me at one time or another. him and mariah was together. we was all cool and it was cool when they was a thing. she would make runs for us, and everything. She once was left at the trap with me because they was making a dangerous drop, too dangerous for her. she pushed up on me and one thing led to another, and we did the you know what. Quan came back and saw and tried to shoot on a nigga! that's why he left and he been trying to take my empire every since. but the crazy shit is Mariah kept trying to get with me. I aint gone lie, I let it happen a few times, but I stopped her as soon as I met stasi.

"  stasi- " I started

" don't stasi me mother fucker! you cheating on me already nigga? I cant believe I aint see this shit coming... " she says screaming at me.

"  stasi! How long we been in this!? A while right! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CHEAT ON YOU !? Man I love you stasi, I know we ain't been together for to long but the last couple of months have been the best.  I know what I'm feeling and love never had a time limit on it. I wouldn't do no shit like that to you and I need you to believe me Baby. I trust you , you Trsut me ? " i say seriously.

she stood there in silence and I could tell she wanted to cry , she would look everywhere but in my eyes.

She sighed before talking , " I love you too and this is what's making me so mad. I want to trust you I do but I got trust issues and now this Mariah bitch coming at me saying all this shit. I know damn well she aint just pop out of thin  air to mess with us. so how you know her? " she asks.

I tooka deep breath and began explaining.

" you know That Nigga Quan right?. " i say.

I began telling her about the whole him working for me and the situation with Mariah.
-------------------------------------------------------

" I was at her job yesterday, by accident just getting food, and she just happened to be taking my order, and she kept trying to get at me, I kept turning her down saying I have a girl that I got you then at my table she came just touching and grabbing and I kept saying no, I guess she got jealous and wanted to find out who my girl was, when she did she pounced.... but she aint bout nothing, and I love you, so don't let her gas you up. " I say finishing up.

stasi

I listened as andre finished up his explanation on this bitch Mariah. and hes right, she was all bark no bite when I was there so im not gone let her gas me up. im gone let the bitch slide, THIS TIME! just because im with andre don't mean im not the same bitch I was back in NY. I was tryna change so Ima let them slide this time but bitches better not start ice skating.

" ight, I believe you ... I just dont want no heart break, I just had to be careful and know, you feel me? " i say.

"  yeah, I feel you ma." He responds.

" but I love and trust you too. I ain't gone let her get to me. " i say.

" now that's my baby! " killa says making Me laugh

He leaned over wrapping his arms around me and began to kiss me sweetly. I kissed him back and was enjoying it until in the middle of kissing my phone rang in my back pocket. I pulled away to get my phone. I looked at my caller i.d and saw that it said Momma. I quickly answered my phone.

" Hey momma , i miss you !" I say greeting my mom.

" I miss you to bunny! " she says back
" how you been? " i asked.

"  I been better..." mommy says trailing off.

" momma, is something wrong? " i asked worriedly.

"  it's Malik bunny... " she says trailing off again.

" you gotta tell me more than that..." i say crossing my arms.

"  he's been different. he's been getting into trouble with the wrong people. he's... stasi I just need you to come back. " she says sighing.

" momma- " i started off but my momma cut me off.

" please, he needs you, I can tell he misses you. just visit." She asks beggingly.

I huffed...

" ok momma, I'll be there in a few days. " i say running my hand through my hair.

thank you sweet heart. " she says.

I hung up the phone.

" looks like I'm going back to New York for a few days..."

                             Erica's  ( stasi mom)

~back in ny~

I hung up the phone after talking to stasi. I continue watching housewives while Malik was up in his room. I then Heard footsteps then suddenly Malik running for the door. I stopped him.

"  where you going? " i asked him.

"  out." He says plainly.

" it's late, you should be getting- " i started off

He didn't give not a damn of what I was saying cuz he was out the door just like that. -sighs- i wish stasi hurry up and come back to ny.

COMMENT & VOTE !!!!