C.15

Stasi p.o.v

its been a month since killa got shot.   I was on my way to the Trap with Malik. Killa wasnt feeling good, his back was killing him. So  I was handling shit for him today. We pulled up to the Trap and parked. I saw shawn , Pito and Jay's car parked along with the other workers. We walked up to the building & put the code in and walked in. The smell of weed hit my nose.

" Everybody in the Meeting Room Now. " i say standing in the middle of the room.

" Oh shit stas , what you doing here ? I thought Killa was coming ? " Shawn says hugging me along with jay & Pito.

" his back is hurting him , so he sent wifey to do the job " i said smiling.

" oh hell , someone dying "Pito says laughing. i shrugged. Maybe.

" Ya'll heard her , ion know why every fucking body just still sitting  around , get ya broke asses in the meeting room Now " jay says. Everyone hurried up and walked to the room. We walked to the room while i got Killa on FaceTime. We got to the room and i had my phone to where everyone can see killa.  He started to speak.

" Ya know a nigga been shot , and my back been killing me , so i had wifey handle this meeting , cause shit need to be handled. Wifeyy , say wassup " killa says. I smiled and looked back.

" Hey daddy " i say. Some of his females workers started to fake gag , ah well , thats MY man. He smiled and i took over.

" so once killa got shot , Some unloyal Fugazi ass person or people been stealing from my baby. When products dont get sold , money dont get made and when money dont get made , daddy comes up short. And when he comes up short , hes Not happy  and if he's  not happy , im not either. So who doing it ? Your torture will be less painful if you Admit it . " i say eyeing everyone in the room.

" Man aint no one scared of boss Bitch or jump off for the moment." This one worker named Eli says. I smiled.

" you wanna die young blood ? Thats my women you disrespecting , i got a few niggas there who'll Take ya life right there , watch ya self. " killa says. Eli looked around and seen Jay , Pito , Malik , and shawn with guns. He gulped and looked at me. I smiled.

" Dont worry daddy , i got this " i say to Killa. . Thats one.

" Dont get your self Hurt. " i say looking into Eli eyes. He gulped.

" You aint Boss Man , so why you here ? You one of his bitches for the moment. " This one girl says.

" i'll shoot all you motherfuckers  in yall neck talking to my sister like That. Fuck wrong with y'all  ? " Malik says taking the safety off his gun. I stopped him.

" Listen , As you can see Im not going No where. So imma be doing alot of meetings just to piss your Ass off and make you mad , cause i can do That. " i looked at the girl Monica and Eli.

" so who tf took my shit ?" Killa screamed into the screen. Another worker spoke.

" i saw Monica & Eli coming out the safe room & i saw Eli go into the product room " the worker said. i smirked.

" Oh really Now ? " i say. " Everyone out...Except you Two ! I said pointing to Eli & Monica. Everyone hurried up and left. Jay & Shawn was on both sides of Eli & Malik & pito was on both sides of Monica.