C.16 part 1

Stasi p.o.v

" Give me a kiss , ive been here all day with You & bought you all this shit. I atleast should get a kiss , so give daddy some sugaar. " Killa Says puckering his lips, I laughed.

" Come here " i said puckering my lips and kissing him. He smiled pulling away.

" Preciate it baby " i laughed.

" Can you bring the car here ? I dont feel like walking with all these bags " i whined . He smacked his lips

" stop being lazy , The car not that Far " Killa said. I fake pouted.

" but my feet hurt "

" and ? You can walk a lil more "

" you wanna carry me ? " i asked.

" Hell no , i'll go get the car , you heavy as fuck babe  " Killa says laughing. I mushed his head.

" Ya doneee " i say laughing , as he put the bags next to me. He kissed my cheek.

" I'll be right back " he said walking away towards the car.

I was minding my business until killa got back with The car. Minutes later i seen killa driving up the parking lot. I was about to pick up some of the bags until i felt something go against my face and suddenly my vision got blurry until i seen black.

Killa p.o.v

I was driving up the parking lot when i seen a big ass van pull up. I didnt think anything of it until i seen a nigga in all black put some shit over stasi head. I stopped the car and Ran out. By the Time i got to where they was , the nigga jumped in the van and drove off. I took out my gun and started shooting but the van was long gone.

" WHAT THE FUCK !! " i say screaming rubbing my hands down my face. I walked up to the mall window and punched the shit out of it. The window splattered and my hand started to bleed. I aint feel shit thats how Mad i was.

" Sir , im sorry but you have to leave , your destroying the mall property " some guy who worked at the mall said.

" Fuck You ! " i said grabbing the bags and heading to the car. I hopped in the car and sped off. I called Jay.

" GET EVERYONE AT THE TRAP NOW ! " i say screaming.

" Bro what happened ? " Jay asked worried.

" SOME FUCK NIGGAS TOOK STASI , JUST GET EVERYONE AT THE TRAP " i say yelling.

" already on it bro , Niggas bout to get it. " Jay say hanging up.

As i was driving i got a sharp pain in my hand.

" FUCK !" I screamed as i let go of the wheel to hold on to my hand.

" BEEEP ! " i grabbed back on to the wheel and moved out the truck that was about to hit my ass way. I sighed as the pain kinda went down. I totally forgot i just busted the fucking mall window.