C.13

(a month later )

stasi

its my birthday !! im finally 19 . it seemed like fucking forever. im not doing anything really big, just chilling with killa today & then go out to dinner w. Tiarra & Lea tonight. iknow you'll think i would be turning the  up but nahh i just wanted to be surrounded by people i love. but anyway i sat up in the bed and looked around. no sign of killa. i huffed .this nigga. i walked to the bathroom & did my hygiene thing. i got out & put on some shorts & a girl jersey. I put on some socks slipped on my adidas slippers & grabbed a hat & flipped it to the back.my hair was straight. i grabbed my phone & headed downstairs. when i got to the kitchen i couldnt believe my eyes. andre over some food in nothing but his underwear & a apron.

" goodmorning bae " i say sitting down.

" goodmorning baby , most importantly HAPPY G DAY ! " he says picking me up giving me so many kisses around my face . i laugh.

" thanks baby " i say kissing him back , i was tryna start something. he pushed me back a little.

" No sex until tonight bae " andre says , making me upset."

"why not ?" i asked sadly.

" youll see just not until tonight , i promise itll be worth the wait " he says pullin me closer to him with one arm , he kissing my neck.

" if you say so , i dont even have anything to wear tonight bae " i say digging in my pancakes , " andre made ".

" i gotchu bae , after this we can head to the mall and buy w.e you want." he says eating some pancakes.

we conversed as we ate. when we were done i decided i could wash the dishes.

" imma wash the dishes , and you get ready bae " i say to andre.

" aight baby , ill be ready in a minute " he says standing up and pecking my lips.

" ok and baby next time you wanna "cook " throw the containers outside so i wont see them." i say laughing , he just laughed and headed upstairs...

Kill a

im glad stasi was washing the dishes so i can get her gifts together , you aint think i didnt get my baby nothing did you ? i took a quick shower and got dressed , i brushed my hair and grabbed all three boxes and headed down stairs to stasi..

" babee im ready !" i say as stasi comes out the kitchen.

" aight lets go bae " she says .

" hold on i got a few things for you " i say handing her a box.

" baby you shouldnt have " she says grabbing the box.she opened it and she instantly was cheesing.

" OMFG BABY YOU GOT THE MICHAEL KORS BAG I BEEN WANTING , I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ANDRE " she says hugging me.

" i love you more and thats not it " i say handing her another lil box. she opened it and almost bust in tears.

" its so cute , this must of cost a fortune " she says wiping her tears.

" money aint a thing , i glad you love it baby." it was a diamond heart shaped necklace and when you opened it , it has a picture of me and her and at the bottom it says his lil rider && the date we started going out. that shit was ALOT of money , but it didnt put a dent in my pockets at all.