C.3

( a week later )

                                   stasi

It was the first day of my new school. I honestly just wanted to get all of this done with. I didn't enjoy being in school and honestly the shit they taught us wouldn't help us in the future.
but anyway I got up and went into the bathroom to do my hygiene thing. and got dress. I wore some shorts with a white crop top & a burgundy flannel with my new burgundy creepers. My hair and makeup was perfectly done🤘🏽 I grabbed my bag and my phone and went downstairs to eat. after I was done I got in my car and went to go pick up tiarra black ass. I drove up to her house. and she got in all Smiley ..

" guess the Fuck what "

" what? "

" he called again ! " she said smiling.

" Oh shit , you know oh boy called last night too." I Said.

" Mhmm stasi you cheating on me ? " Tiarra says. I laughed.

" nahh you know you my one and only "

" Mhmm I better be! "

That day we went to the mall. To my surprise we both gave out our numbers to these guys. That Andre boy ended up calling me that night. I can't even hold y'all and tell y'all he lame or something. He so chill and nice to me. Every since that night we've been talking and texting for the past week.

killa

I woke up and got in the shower and did my hygiene thing. I ate some good ass breakfeast. and went to go pick up my niggas Jay and pito. I pull up at Jay house. and Jay and pito got in. and as usual pito was high as fuck.

" niggaaaaaaa.. " pito says laughing.

" you stay high , calm yo ass down some time " i say laughing.

" I tried taking it away from him but he ended up punching me in my damn jaw " jay said holding his jaw.

" you damn straight I punched ya ass, you don't take my  good weed away, fuck wrong witchu? " pito says

" why am I even friends with y'all dumbasses? " i said laughing.

stasi

we pulled up to the school and I instantly got nervous. What if it would turn out to be the same as it was back at home ? To be honest I didn't even see the need to come here , funny thing was i was a senior and school was almost over. Literally we had about 2 months or a little less of school left. I just didn't want to be at a school at all🙄 I was scared out of my mind because I was to cute to be fucking fighting all my life. But if that's what these hoes ass girls wanted then I was gonna give it to them no doubt. Stasi was never a punk. Tiarra must to seen my face because she reached over and held my hand.

" Stas it ain't like back home , I promise. You good I gotchu we together Boo " she say.

I blew out a breathe I didn't know I was holding and looked over at her face seeing that she was serious and smiled " I trust you T , now lets go show your school what a real bad bitch look like "
" that's my bitch , lets go " she says getting out the car. I checked myself in the mirror one more time before getting out the car as well.