C.18

I really feel bad that i haven't been updating. I honestly didn't know what should come next and as always i was dealing with a whole bunch of bs. But im back now and i will try and update more often because i can see people really like this book. As you can see i changed the cover and the characters. I will try and make this chapter as long as possible. sorry for any mistakes

Killa
It's a Nigga birthday or whatever & im feeling good. A nigga blessed to see Another year & i Thank Allah for that. Yes. I said Allah & yes im muslim. I don't often show my religon side of me but the people i love knows about that side of me. Stasi & her ghetto ass friends weren't careful enough and i ended up finding out about this lil surprise party they wanted to give a Nigga. I Called stasi while she was out at their lil meeting or whatever. when i was done saying what i had to say she never hung up. It took her a longg ass time to realize i was still on the phone but by then i already knew everything.
Shit been kinda rocky for stas and I. The last two weeks we've been arguing all the time. Every since the day at the bowling alley shit been hitting the fan. Its been a week and like 2 days and to say im sexually fustrated is a fucking understatement & on top of getting No type of Ass. Stasi been hanging with these NY nigga Zhaire. Let me get this out the way now.
I DONT LIKE THAT NIGGA NOR DO I TRUST THAT NIGGA. HE AINT MOTHERFUCKING GANG SO THIS NIGGA CANT FUCKING HANG. ya feel me ? ion know why the fuck stasi decided to befriend this nigga , after all that was her ex nigga and i know damn well if one of my Exes came outta thin ass air and i was tryna be friends with the bitch stasi would have a fucking fit. Her and this nigga been chilling and shit and i just dont like the way this nigga move. But Killa aint dumb. I got my Niggas on Every Move this Nigga make when he be with my Baby. Nastasia belongs to me and me only. A Nigga like me dont share at all. But Fuck all that right Now. A Nigga G Day Today & im Bout to Turn The Fuck Up.

Stasi
" Happy Birthday again Papa " i said as i leaned down to peck him on the lips. He groaned as i laughed.

" Thanks Baby " he said smiling.

" how you feel ? You 20 baby " i said excitedly. He shrugged.

" i feel the same as i did yesterday. Im just happy Allah Gave me another Year to Live. " i smiled.
I looked over at him and took in his appearance. He had just came back in the house from doing some last minute running around for his birthday and while he was out he went to his barber to get a haircut. and may i say i'll like to thank his Barber Momma for making his Barber because his Barber be doing his fucking Thang. Like maybe Killa Momma Fucking his barber or something cause his shit on fucking point.

" Fuck you staring so hard for ? " killa asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I sucked my teeth & i mushed his head.

" i was looking at ya haircut. You looking extraaaa daddyish " i said.
He licked his lips while he looked me up & down. Before he could even respond my phone went off indicating that i had a Text. My phone lit up as Killa picked it up & looked at the screen. He scoffed and toss the phone on my lap as he got up heading into the kitchen.
I knew exactly who it was if his reaction was like that. It was Zhaire. I honestly didnt understand why he acted like this. Me and Zha are only friends. Killa is my Baby and he the only nigga i got eyes for & his jealous ass needed to know that.
i walked behind him into the kitchen as i sat down at the table. i put my head down as i texted zhaire back. Killa cleared his throat as i looked back up at him. he was drinking some nasty ass juice.

" why that nigga text you this time ? " i ran my fingers through my hair.

" he um.. he was asking what time ya party started. He was gonna come through " he began to laugh.