C.9

( 3 days later...)

Stasi

i got the last bag in the car and walked in the house. andre, malik, and I was heading to the airport. yes malik, mommy thought he should come with me until shit cooled off and malik went back to his " regular self." i agreed and allowed him. killa didnt argue cause malik was like his brother now. oh far as that bitch tasha ,who disrespected my momma, she had lied and said malik was the father of her baby , but he wasnt. Some nigga told malik he was the father. I was so happy because my brother definitely didn't need to be a father right now.

"ma we ready to go !" malik called out. he was so excited that he'll be living with us. mainly because he know he can do what he want.

" boy dont be rushing me !" my mother says coming downstairs.

" stasi your mom is my wife " andre  ignorant ass says.

" the hell she is ! you aint gone be my daddy " malik says . me and my mother laughed.

" baby ,my mother doesn't want you "

" mhmm i see the way she be looking at me " everyone laughs. he is a mess.

" your something else boy, but lets get to the airport." my mother says

" you heard my lady lets goo !" i playfully punched andre.

we got in the car ,me and killa was in the back boo loving. we pulled up at the airport and we got out.

" bye mommy, imma miss you , I cant wait until you come visit !" i said hugging my momma.

" ill miss you too bbyGirl, ill be down there soon." she says letting go of my hug, and hugging malik.

" malik you better be good down there."

" ill try momma, love you. "

" love you too."

" come heree andree" my mother says reaching her arms out.

" imma miss you wifeyyy" he says hugging my mom. we all laughed hes crazy.

we said our last goodbyes and got on the plane. i just but my headphones in and layed on andre and went to sleep...

( 6 hours later..)

killa

i shook stasi so she can get up, because we were back in Atlanta . home .sweet. home. we got in becky (my car) and was on the road. while i was driving i got a text and i asked stasi to check it.

  Pito, to Killa
- bro iknow yall probably back by now but you need to come by Jay spot ASAP

i told stasi dont even reply. we did a U-turn to jay house. we pulled up at the house and got out. we walked up to the house and walked in and walked up to pito with stasi and malik close behind....

stasi

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED ?" loud enough for everyone to hear me .

"go head T tell her ! " jay said yelling at her.

"T can you please just tell me ?"

"im pregnant...and i don't wanna keep it . " she said crying harder.

i shook my head in shame.

"really T ? you out her having unprotected sex ? And then have the nerve to say you don't wanna keep the consequence ? "

"it wasnt my fault. "she says.

"how the fuck   having sex and getting pregant not ya fault ? shut up T cause what you saying is straight bull !"

"iknow im wrong stasi but damn you act like you never made a mistake ! " she sats wiping her tears.

"Who you talking to like that Tiarra ? Don't get mad at me your in a predicament you can't get out of. " i said getting mad.
Everyone in the room must of sensed that the conversation was about to go left so Killa grabbed me by my arm

" lets go " he said to me as he started walking me the oppisite way.

Andre said goodbye to everyone as well as Malik and we left.

                                Stasi

i walked down stairs in some basketball shorts and a sports bra. i saw killa and malik smoking. smh thats all these niggas do now. i went and sat on killa lap and laid my head on his chest. i started watching tv and i felt a sharp pain in my neck.

" THe fuck Was that ?" i asked mad cause that shit hurt.

" i bit you " andre said laughing.

" THe fuck you bite me for ?" i said mad

" cause i want it too ,problem ?" he says laughing making malik laugh too.

" your bitch ass so annoying." i say turning back around.

" oh forreal ?"

" yessir !"

" oh okay." he picked me up.

" ayoo malik yo room is all the way down the hall. "

" put me down !" i said tryna get away from him

" nope ! you finna learn today !" he said slapping my ass like he lost his mind. "

" awwe man my sister a freak. but see you guys tomorrow. " maliks says going back to his blunt.

" baby put me downnn !" i say now whining.

" nope !" he says running up the steps..

COMMENT & VOTE !