C.19

As I stated before I'm back and I'm better for good this time😂 I'm going to try and make this as long as possible and excuse any mistakes. Comment and allat good stuff...

Stasi

To say I was tired was an understatement, I yawned as I laid my head against the window. I ever so often sung lowly with whatever song that was playing on the radio. I looked over to killa and seen that he looked to be in deep thought , I rolled my eyes he's been giving me the silent treatment for whatever reason all morning and to be honest my hangover wouldn't let me care. My head was metro booming and my hangover just gave me confirmation that I do not need to drink like that anymore. As the car stop moving I looked up to see we was at IHOP. I smiled lowkey cause I was hungry as a bitch. Jumping out the car I begin walking towards the entrance until I notice Killa wasn't behind me and instead he was taking his slow ass time. I sucked my teeth cause he was definitely starting to piss me off.
I walked into IHOP and they eventually seated me and Killa. My stomach growled smelling the Different types of breakfast platters coming past me. It was kind of packed in here so it might of been a while until we got our food. I took out my phone and started scrolling down Instagram , seeing all types of people posting pictures and videos from last night. I laughed at how crazy some of these bitches looked.

" so you just gonna be on your phone the whole time ?" I looked up to see Killa looking at me.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I put my phone on the table.

" oh so you talking to me now ? That's cute. "
This time he sucked his teeth.

" Lose the attitude before I fuck you up. Cut all that shit out right now before we go on with our conversation. " he leaned on the table coming closer to my face. I seen he was playing no games so I straighten up and looked at him.

" So wassup ? Why haven't you talked to me all morning ? What I do ?"

" It wasn't intentionally , I was just so pissed off at what happened last night and I just kept thinking about it "  he said now leaning back as he rubbed his hands down his face.

" what happened lastnight ? " I started to take off my jacket. I only had a sports bra on under but I was getting hot.

I almost had the jacket off but when I looked up and seen Killa face I quickly put it back on but I didn't zip it up

He shook his head and let out a little chuckle.
" You just itching to get beat up today , huh baby girl ?"
" I don't know what's up with all the threats today but don't act like I can't make threats either . ANYWAYS what happened last night ? "
Before he can respond the waitress came over to us and finally took our orders. She said our food would be out shortly and then walked away. I turned my attention back on Killa.