C.1

Heeey. Im back w. a new story. i have a good feeling about this one.🤘🏽

killa

bang! I shot that nigga in his right leg.

"where my money nigga?" I bent down and grabbed the Lil Nigga by his shirt.

"I got robbed man . i'll get it to you" he said.

I sighed letting him go. I nodded understanding, since that happened to me in my rooky years...

"I want my money no later than the day after tomorrow. " I pistol whipped him and left him in the ally we was in. I told him to count to 20 before he make any moves. By the time he
Got to 5 and me and my niggas Jay, pito, and Shawn got in my car..

(a/n-yes the nigga name is pito!! (Pee-toe) I was watching this movie named toddlers and this Boy name was pito and I got it from there lol )

if ya wondering who I am, my name is Andre Carter . niggas in the streets call me killa. I'm 19 and the youngest Nigga on top. I run the streets of ATL. got a bad ass gang, bitches for days, and let's not forget the money that's rolling in. I wasn't always so successful. I had to work hard for this title and an empire this good. And I'm determined to stay on top..

nastasia

"thanks For helping me guys  "

"you welcome big sis "

" you welcome baby "

"I think you guys should get going, thanks for helping unpack my things "

"yea I think it is time to go bye baby " my momma said hugging me

"well shit I'm staying " Lil brother said

I slapped him in the back of his head I let him curse around me but not infront of mommy.
    He mugged me hard and try to hit me back but my mother stopped him.

"you lucky I ain't do it now get in the car "

He sucked his teeth as he walked out .

"bye bunny " my mom said kissing my cheek.

"bye mommy " I said kissing hers.

my mom and brother left and I was now in my new condo alone. I'm originally from the Bronx in NY. I just turned 18 not to long ago and I moved to Atlanta because I didn't like NY at all. Bitches was real life haters and I wasn't beat for the drama anymore. I wanted to end my last month or so in high school with a positive note. I didn't really care about anything but graduating and maybe going to college . I wasn't big on college right now in my life but I'll see how it goes. My mom wants the best for me and honestly she knew NY wasn't it. She was skeptical about me moving out here by myself but she knew I'll be okay. I was very mature for my age and she knew I could handle myself. I mean I'm 18 turning 19 soon so why not? She had my best friend dad watching over me. He was more like a father figure than my real father ever was . My real father left when I was real young and honestly I was hurt at first but as I got older I just brushed it off my shoulder . He wasn't here for me growing up or he wasn't here for Malik . I helped raised Malik as if he was my son . I had to step up quickly and become as mature as possible. Malik doesn't even know his father name and we are going to keep it that way.

My Bestfriend  name is tiarra and we been friends since forever. but in the 11th grade she had to move to the A  because  her dad had to switch job locations. she was happy to move because she was going through the same shit i was but I was sad because I aint have my bestfriend right next to me. but anyway I called her ...

" tiarraaaaaaaaaa! " i say stretching out her name.

" Stasiii are you out here yet? " she asks.

" yup, come to my new place , bring some pajamas and clothes for tomorrow. you gonna spend the night here." i say smiling.

" I 'll be there in 10 " tiarra says.

" Aighh here's the address. Tell your father I said wassup pops " i said while texting her , her address.

" he's going to curse you out for not coming to see him. But I just got that location I'll see you in 10 boo " Tiarra says. We hung up.

Im excited to see Tiarra and I do not have to sleep in this house alone tonight thank God. I got in the shower and did my hygiene stuff. I put on a large t shirt and boy shorts and put my hair in a messy bun and put on my pink bunny slippers. I walked down stairs and as soon as I got to the couch there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and tiarra jumped on me.

" Stasi!!! stasi!!! I missed you sooo much!!! " she said hugging me.

" I missed you to girl, you literally my other half " i say laughing.

" stasi i missed you alot girl. I thought you would have got a new bestfriend by now " Tiarra says pouting.

" Nah , my loyalty Always remain the same. " i say I said hugging her once more.

we watched bad girls club and then a movie.then we started talking about our plans for tomorrow and honestly just catching up. I missed her so much and it seem like I ain't someone in my corner again other than my mother and my brother.

COMMENT & VOTE !!!

>>>> stasi in the mm