C.11

stasi

  I was shocked as fuck. I didn't know jay would do that and I didn't understand why he did it. Immediately after  jay said he was extremely sorry and didn't mean to do that at all he said he was just excited about the baby news . i just told him it was Okay and that not to sweat it because it was a mistake. I felt like it was best that we werent gonna  tell T or killa . im not worried if they find out tho because 1. he kissed me & 2. i didnt kiss back. well i didnt pull away either until i realize what happened. i was frozen basically. well anyway i was walking to my locker to put my books and things away.  i got to my locker and put my things away and i got a text  from my baby telling me he was on his way to get me. tiarra went home earlier because she was tired. when i closed my locker i almost pissed on my self. then when i got myself together i rolled my eyes.

"what the hell do you want with my life ?" i asked her.

" actually i dont want nothing from you , i want killa and ill make sure he knows about that lil makeout session with jay. unless you stay away from him " this thot says smiling. i just laughed

"lorielle  you really think he gonna believe your hoeing ass ? & you mind ass well tell him cause im not staying away from him." i say

" oh he doesn have to believe me he'll believe this picture" she says smirking and showing me a picture of me and jay " kissng "

"you dont have the balls to do so. " i say really not caring. she laughs

"we'll see " she says walking away

   I don't really care if she tells killa because i didnt do anything. but i went to go find malik and i seen he was talking to this girl. she was pretty. i walked up to them.

"hey malik" i say

" hey stasi " he replies

" oh im nastasia but everyone calls me stasi , im malik older sister , & your name ?" i asked the girl

" im melanie malik's -(gco)"

" soon to be girlfriend " maliks says and she smiles

" yeaah that " she says

" well nice meeting you melanie . malik we gotta go " i say hugging melanie

"ok , bye girl melaniee" he says hugging her & kissing her cheek.( Melanie and Malik in mm )

we were walking down the hallway and when we got in the middle of hallway and it seem like everything stopped once I seen Killa come through the doors and he seemed angry. I blew a long sigh because I knew what was about to happened.

                       Killa

i was on my way to get stasi & malik from school. after i left and i finished my business i decided to chill at the house & just get malik & stasi when school over. i was on my way to get them so i texted stasi & told her im on my way. a while after i got a text i thought it was stasi texting me back but it was an unknown number . i slammed down on the breaks so fast when I seen it was a picture  of jay & stasi kissing. i didnt know what to think yo. i drove to the school so fast man . as soon as i parked i busted through them doors, first thing on my mind was find jay. i look and saw him by his locker , i walked up to him and i grabbed jay by his shirt and slammed him against his locker. i was beyond pissed.