C.22

Killa...

I've been calling stasi ever since she walked out of our crib and that was over an hour ago. I know she was pissed but in my defense I really didn't do anything with brina and the reason I wasn't really home all the time was because I was out here busting my ass trying to make sure  stas and our baby was straight. Shit pissed me off that she would even think I would cheat on her. 
  After trying to calm down and tend to my now swollen hand I was back blowing Stasi phone up and she still wasn't answering. Just when I was about to give it up and leave it alone. I got a call from Stasi

" Stasi baby I'm sorry , come h- " I got cut off.

" Andre you need to get to the hospital now. Stas lost a lot of blood and they baby might be at risk ! Hurry she needs you here ! " Stasi moms said.

I didn't even reply I just hung up. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

Just the thought of my women and my unborn child being hurt was making me go crazy and I had to remind myself that I was on the road. I took deep breaths as I rode to the hospital.

Once I got there I jumped out of my car and headed to the entrance. I went in searching for momma Erica , once I found her I ran to her.

" What happened to her !?! " momma E looked at me with tears threatening to fall , she got herself together before she spoke.

" I don't know.. she came over upset and after we talked a little she went upstairs to use
The bathroom and next thing I know she's screaming my name and I go upstairs and see her making her own pool with her blood . I rushed her to the hospital as fast as I could "

" Andre.. you.. you should've heard the fear in my baby voice. She was terrified and these stupid ass doctors won't tell me anything " momma E said wiping tears that have fallen.
I dropped my head down I couldn't
see women I cared about cry that shit touched my heart on a different level 😩 I just held her in my arms as I tried to be strong

-------------------------------------------------------

After waiting for another hour the doctor finally came out to update me and momma erica on Stasi and the baby's condition.

" Hi i'm Dr. Bradley and i'm-" before she could finish her sentence i bombarded her with questions

" Is my girl okay , is the baby okay ? Can i go back there and see them ? " i asked all in one breath. She continued on with her introduction speech that none of us cared to hear , all we wanted to know was if Stasi and they baby were okay.

" Dr. Bradley  just cut to the chase " momma erica said getting aggravated.

" Well then , as you all may know Nastasia came to us with severe bleeding . I have some good and bad news. We were able to stop the blood however due to the amount of blood loss , she will have to be monitored in the hospital up until the arrival of the baby" She said while awaiting our response.

We all sat there trying to figure out what to say . Momma erica silently cried while walking over to the window.

" Can we go see her " i decided to ask after a few minutes of silence

" Sure , she's in room 307 , just follow me this way" she said while leading us to Stasi's room. When we got there Stasi had her back facing us but you could hear her crying.

" Stasi baby ? im here okay " momma erica said while going over to hug her . Before i could walk over there she started yelling at me .

" Don't you dare come over here ! This is all your fault , bitch ass nigga ! " she screamed "Because of you me and my baby are stuck here for another 4 months. Because you were too busy laughing and taking pictures with bitches i was at home stressing and now i have to stop my life and try and save my baby's life instead" she screamed while clutching onto her mom

" Baby, wait . i already apologized for the photo but you're the only who walked out of the house and got all worked up , i tried to get you to stay and talk to me but you wanted to be a bitc-. you know what , ill just leave . I'll be back in the am" i said while walking out.

" No , fuck you ! don't come back in the morning as a matter of fact don't come back ever " stasi yelled while throwing something in my direction. I just decided to walk away because if i stayed any longer we would both be saying things we regret...

How do you like the update ? COMMENT AND VOTE!!! Sorry for any mistakes