C.10

Stasi

i woke up and stretched. it was 8:00 and we had to be at school at 9:30. since malik was staying with us , i had to make sure he went to school. I looked to my left and saw killa knocked out . awww shit i put on him last night. talking bout "im bout to show ya sister a lesson" my ass. i took control over that. BUT anyways i climbed on top of him and started kissing him. ikept kissing him until that nigga woke up.

" dont start nothing you cant finish this morning ." he says still half way sleep and turning on his stomach.

"come on baby we gotta go to school ." i say pushing him.

"i dont wanna go, i can have one of my lil niggas to get the work .now come back to bed and cuddle with daddy " he says soo serious.

" noo ! i wanna go to school. come onn !" i say getting up to go to malik room.

"mhmm im up " he say still with his eyes close..

" baby if your lightskin ass aint up and in the shower when i come back we gonna have some major problems shawty" i say walking out the room. iswear i have a baby sometimes.i walked to malik room and woke him up. i was bout to go back to my room but the doorbell rung. i walked downstairs & opened the door to see jay standing outside

"haay jay " i say stepping aside so he can come in.

"hey sis , i gotta talk to you before we head out to school." he says sitting on the couch i follow him.

"about what ?" i say getting comfortable

" tiarra & the situation " he says .

"uhkaay im all ears " i say ready for what he was throwing at me.

" look i really love that girl man. & if she doesn't keep that baby I'm going to be crushed . I know we young but I got us and she should know that .she the very first girl i ever said i love you to & meant it. idk what ill do without her " he says looking down.

"awe jay, i aint know you felt like that about T. well i tell you what ill talk to her & get her to change her mind if she doesn't don't over react . yall can work it out and try again later. i say getting up to hug him.

"thanks sis you really look out for me. i love you . " he says hugging me back tight.

"you welcome jay. you know imma always have ya back. Love you too " i say back. this hug was going to long for me so i kinda pulled back.

"oh uhmn sorry , tell killa i gotta talk to him later, see you later. " he says leaving .

"okaay, see you later." i say closing the door behind him. when i get upstairs this nigga better be woke & dressed. i walked up.there in our room and.he was brushing his hair.

"i thought i was gonna have to kill you " i say wrapping my hands around him. he laughed.

"why you say that ?" he replied.

"because you wouldnt get up. " i say.

"i was tired baby " he says turning around holding my waist.