A Date With Darkiplier- Darkstache & Anti (Request)

Criminally underrated art by erexart. I am positively vibrating at the pure, unadulterated VIBES. I need more Dark!Celine content, I swear.

This was a request from starplatinumgold that was lying in my drafts for a long time, so for context I am just going to copy and paste the request here:"idk if you write genderfluid!dark at all, but maybe Dark is feeling more feminine and just wants to look pretty, so Wilford dresses her up in a nice dress. And maybe Anti shows up and acts like a Dick™ and Wilford defends her? i love fem!Dark lol"

So we have a Fem Genderfluid!Dark that uses she/her with Wilford, who is a massive thirsty simp. Anti is a Dick, but he still respects pronouns. It was my first time writing Anti, so there's that, we'll see if I got the accent down alright. Honestly, the plot is pretty crazy, so as long as you're okay with graphic violence and kinky shenanigans, you should be fine. Everyone is a switch and everyone is attracted to Dark. I don't know why it became so horny, I wrote most of it while waiting on lines at Universal Studios? I apologize in advance.

WARNING: kink, BDSM undertones, suggestive themes (borderline but surprisingly not smut), insults, guns, blood, violence, attempted murder (they try to kill Anti)

"How do I look?"

Dark self-consciously fiddles with her hands in front as she speaks, her characteristic poise and confidence dissipating under Wilford's intense gaze. Her eyeliner is sharp enough to maim and her bold lipstick is immaculate. Dark's hair cascades in an elegant wave over her eye, and she absentmindedly cards it back. It stubbornly flops back in her face.

"Wil, are you listening?"

Wilford blinks hard with his mouth is slightly agape. He finally processes Dark's question with a dry swallow.

"You. Look. Gorgeous! Beautiful! Hot as hell! There're no thoughts in this noggin' of mine, just 'WOAH'. You look fantastic, darling!" Wilford beams with no volume control.

Dark sighs and then smiles, looking down and admiring the sophisticated black dress on her figure. Paired with a shiny pair of pointed six inch Louboutin heels and a small black purse, she looked like someone on her way to a gala or red carpet ceremony rather than a casual night out.

"Of course, you bought it for me after all. Although I don't know how you were able to get my exact measurements without my knowledge. It fits perfectly, I like it a lot. I feel... pretty. Thank you." Dark admits softly.

Wilford grabs her hand and twirls her, eyes full of adoration. He pulls Dark closer by the waist with his other hand so they are chest to chest.

"Anything for you, sugar," Wil huskily whispers in his signature drawl, staring at Dark with a crooked smirk and half lidded eyes. Dark looks away, a blush spreading on her cheeks.

"Wilford..." Dark mutters breathily.

Wilford snaps.

Maybe it was the fact that Dark said his full name, or the way in which she said it, but he couldn't help but wrap his hand around her chin, roughly tilting her face down (as the heels made Dark slightly taller than eye level) to look him in the eye. The typically put-together Darkiplier crumbles even more, her hands clutching the fabric of Wil's sleeves. Maybe it was because this was a rare occasion where Dark wore a full face of makeup that made Wilford wonder how pretty it would look with her lipstick smeared and mascara running down her face and those beautiful eyes lolled back. He wasn't really a sadist per se, but he was nothing if not experimental.

"Wrong name, doll. Try again."

Dark seems to shiver slightly in Wilford's arms.

"Da-"