A/N- Fanart I Guess? Help?

I'm not an artist. I low-key commissioned someone to do a Dark and Wilford comic thing for me, but they never followed through, so I said "fuck it, I'll do it myself". I don't know how to do art, nor was I ever artistically inclined in anything other than DIY (because I'm cheap and poor) and the written word (debatable). I tried to do some of the parts, but then I got tired with 2020 APs. I don't know if I should finish it myself?

If anyone with any art skills decides to try drawing this conversation between Dark and Wil, I'll sacrifice my heart to you in gratitude and maybe make a video with your drawing, animatic style (I'm more proficient in video editing). 

Wilford: Hey Dark, do ya like my shirt?
(Wil's wearing a black T shirt with "Who Killed Markiplier?" in white font on it)
Dark: *sipping wine* ...It's fine.
Wilford: Yay!
(Wilford walks away, the back of his shirt also says "Who Killed Markiplier?" but "Who" is covered with a Post-It that says "I".)
Dark: *crushes wineglass in hand (pfft, that's not blood, it's just fermented grape juice) and doubles over like the Wheeze meme*

Extra funnies you could add if you want. You have complete creative reign, feel free to add other things to it:

- Wilford in a more cartoonish, chibi, smol bean style while Dark is more realistic.

- It was Actor Mark's fault.

- Also Wilford probably: "Do you know why it's funny, Dark? 'Cause I killed Markiplier. TWICE." Cue Dark dying even more.

Am I still not over WKM even though it's already been several years, you ask? The answer is yes. I'll just put one of the Dark pics I attempted to make for this. This will probably be the first and last time I make fanart. All of you artists out there, you are all amazing and make really awesome stuff! I have a newfound appreciation for the artistic process.

 All of you artists out there, you are all amazing and make really awesome stuff! I have a newfound appreciation for the artistic process

I do not take constructive criticism haha. Also, background? Who's she? And -ahem- TIDDIES. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

And thank you for 8K reads everyone! You're the best! Yes, you, don't inaudibly scoff at me like that, I mean it.