Tied Up- Darkstache

Warnings: mild sexual content, minor cursing, gay shipping

Author's note: Written after some *ahem* personal events in my life... I'd say this is one of the more humorous ones. But I can't write sexual stuff for my life, so it'd be best not to ask for smut fics. Tell me how you like it! Cover art by casual-artist on Tumblr. Pink IS a dapper colour. I'll forgive the fact he's holding onto Damien's cane...THIS time... *sobs*.

Wilford's fingers fumbles with the tie on his neck in an unsuccessful effort to put it on. He looks at his reflection in the full-length mirror in front of him. His brows furrow in concentration as he struggles to remember how to tie a tie. Does this go over or under?  Wil is a bow tie enthusiast and hasn't tied a necktie in a while, but it couldn't have been that long, right?

The only reason why he was wearing the choking hazard in the first place was because of the strict dress code that Mark enforced. Mark explicitly  told him not to wear his usual colorful and sometimes flamboyant outfits for this event, giving the colorful man a drearily plain black suit set (as Wil didn't own any, since they were "Dark's department"). Wilford obeyed, but only because the event was important to Mark, and he somewhat respected the man.

Of course, Wilford kept his usual faded-red to pink suspenders on underneath it. It was the only remnant left of his past and he didn't feel safe without it, much like the knife strapped to his thigh. If Mark told him to take it off, then Wil resolved to just shoot him. Wilford took shit from nobody, and shooting his problems away seemed to always do the trick. At least temporarily, before they woke up.

Wilford couldn't even remember what the event was. Was it Mark's wedding or funeral? He only knows that Mark was the main event and that it was a terribly formal affair. If he had it his way, Wil would make everyone wear his signature Warfstache (or at least copies of the original) and make everyone dance and be happy. He didn't care if it was a beautiful bride or a coffin going down the aisle, right now he just wanted to get the goddamn tie on.

Wilford groans in annoyance and undoes the loose knot, flinging his hands up dramatically in frustration. He had too much of an ego to search it up or ask Googleiplier how to tie it. Wil was determined to get it right himself, though it was difficult as Wilford's patience was fleeting at best and comparable to his unstable, fast-paced love life at worst.

The door opens slowly, a faint static sound and a red and blue light giving away the man standing there. Wilford doesn't bother to turn to turn and face the entity, not wanting to see the gloating smirk on their face. He instead concentrates his gaze on the mirror and the still-untied pastel pink tie around his neck.

"So you can tie a bow tie but not a regular necktie?" Dark asks from the doorway, audibly smirking.

Wilford finally turns to the speaker with a roll of his eyes. There's Dark's rare gloating, conceited, asshole-of-a-smile, the one he seemed to save only for Wil whenever he made a fool of himself. Wil hated it, but he respected the fact that Dark trusted him enough to actually show emotions other than anger and annoyance, so he doesn't complain. It was nice to see Dark in good humor, even if it was sometimes at his expense. Dark's hands are held together behind his back as usual, also sporting his typical black suit and maroon tie.

"Hey, at least I have a sense of fashion. You probably didn't even change since you wear the same suit 'n tie every single day," Wil retorts with a mock pout, arms crossed playfully in front of him.

"Do you want me to help you or not?"

"Fine. But not a word to the others," Wilford warns, uncrossing his arms and turning to face Dark for ease of access.