𝐒𝐢𝐱

♡︎
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞

𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 my phone ringing I groan out tiredly shoving my head further into my pillow.

As I lay there, the sound of my phone piercing through the silence caught my attention. With my head still buried into the soft fabric, I reached out with my hand, aiming for the phone.

However, my hand missed its target and instead, I accidentally hit the device itself.

I hit my nightstand reaching for my phone. Determined to answer the call, I tried again.

Unfortunately, my hand once again collided with my phone, sending it flying through the air.

My hand hits my phone and I pick it up and swipe it and put it in my ear.

This time, I was able to grasp it successfully. With a flick of my wrist, I swiped the screen to answer the call.

"Hello "I say my voice groggily the morning drew coating my dry throat.  The person on the other end of the line greeted me, their voice echoing through the device.

As they introduced themselves as Ezra, I immediately recognized their name. Feeling a surge of excitement, I cleared my throat and responded.

" Ezra I'm sorry for that" I immediately realized that I had forgotten to introduce myself, causing confusion. Apologizing for the awkwardness.

"I just wanted to let you know you can move in whenever needed." Ezra went on to tell me that they were offering me the opportunity to move in whenever it was convenient for me.

This news came as a pleasant surprise, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of relief.

I smiled hard "Thank you ". With that I hung up and squealed.

I stuffed my head into my blanket rolling in it and laughing.

I decided to start packing right then.

Hours later and eight full boxes. The last thing left is my bed frame. I yawn and set out a pair of pjs .

Walking into my bathroom I sit on the edge of the tub and turn the warm water on.

I put lavender essential oil in the water with some blue flower petals.

I take my clothes off and dip my foot in first getting all the way in I sigh in relief. I sit back and relax, As I close my eyes.

I feel lips  on my neck and I moan lightly. Feeling hands caressing my inner thighs and my arms.

"We are gonna have fun with you"

The voice sounded so familiar  "Ezra" I whisper. He hums answering my question.

I'm mental genuinely... I just met my possible roommate and I'm having sex dreams about him...

I'm sitting in between Ezra's legs and he crosses my hands behind my back. He holds them intertwining his hands with mine.

I feel someone open my legs and kissing my inner thighs.

"Ezra wh-"

"Shhh". Stop talking." He said abruptly , I silenced myself waiting with nervousness.
The kisses get closer to my core and light kisses drifted from my neck to my collar bone.

No ... I can't do this I close my eyes tightly before feeling water enter my mouth. I choke trying to cough it up I look all over my bathroom frantically.

I wipe my face with my hands and push my hair back.

With my heart beating out of my chest I get out of the bath. Dry myself off and put on my pjs. I lay down in bed I can't live alone I almost died because of that.

Well more like I almost died bc I fell asleep n my tub n was having a wet dream with a man I met only once and will be roommates with.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎