𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🔥

♡︎
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞

𝐄𝐙𝐑𝐀 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐌𝐄 up and sets me down on the countertop and starts the shower.

I get in first then Ezra gets in I get my body wash and pour some on my cloth and start washing myself .

I feel Ezra watching me "why are you staring At me"

He leans down and locks lips with me. "You're beautiful "

My cheeks turn red. He kisses my neck I feel him suck on my neck as he cups my boobs and puts my nipple in his mouth making it hard again.

He does it to the other one

I have never had shower sex before.

He gets on one knee and lifts my leg over his shoulder. I use my hand to support my weight his tongue pushes through my folds.

His fingers pokes at my entrance he pushes in. He pushes in and out hearing a wet noise form.

I moan my knees are turning jelly.

The warm water rubs down my body "cum for me " that's all it took I squirted. He sucks his fingers and he turns me around .

My butt is near his front he pushes in and I put my hands on the wall.

He grips my hips and gets faster "you feel so good ". The sound of our wet skin slapping together is music to my ears.

I whimper and moan he squeezes my hips and pounds into me reckless my eyes roll his hand finds it's way to my throat and he lifts me up .

My ear near his mouth "you gonna cum again ".

I nod my head he slaps my pussy I jump

"Answer me ".

"Y-y-yea " I have never shuttered this is the second time this has happened .

I orgasmed he let me ride out my orgasm and he pulled out and his cum went down the shower drain.

He kisses me one more before we wash up.

"I love you hope."

"I love you too Ezra "

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
You know what I say one book away another one to slay.

I know it's cheesy but it works for me . I hope you guys really enjoy the book lmk by voting or commenting what books you like me making and

Till then .

✨🔥Bye bye lovelies till next time 😉 💋💋💋✨