𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

♡︎
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞

𝐈 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐋𝐘 my hair into a bun on top of my head, I started settling in my room. The boxes I had packed were waiting to be unpacked, and I carried them carefully to the corner of my room. As I stepped out into the living room, I saw Ezra sitting on a stool, with another man who I assumed was Milo. They both exuded a captivating presence and looked like they could be models.

Ezra turned to me and introduced me as Milo. I shook Milo's hand, feeling a strange tingling sensation wash through my body. Sensing my reaction, I quickly withdrew my hand, feeling my cheeks flush with embarrassment. I stammered, apologizing for the tingling sensation, explaining that it had been taking me hours to unpack and that I had neglected to wash my hands.

Ezra and Milo exchanged a curious look, their expressions a mixture of amusement and skepticism. I offered a sheepish smile, hoping they would buy my excuse. However, they both smirked, making me even more self-conscious.

Milo winked at Ezra before getting up to leave. Confused by their behavior, I stood there, dumbfounded. Ezra then bid me goodbye, leaving me even more bewildered by what had happened.

I returned to my room, feeling a mix of confusion and concern. I prepared myself some food and washed my plate in the sink. I hoped that this day would be the last bit of weirdness I encountered. However, deep down, I couldn't help but pray for divine guidance and pray that my strange dreams about Ezra and Milo would cease.

My favorite satin pjs are carefully chosen as I get ready for a relaxing evening. Not trusting myself to take baths anymore, I decide to take a shower instead. I turn the knob and let my hand test the water before stepping in. Closing the glass door behind me, I let the water cascade down the valley of my breasts.

With my free hand, I let my fingers explore the water, gently touching and exploring my body. As I slide my fingers inside, I push them in and out quickly, finding pleasure in the sensation. With my thumb, I gently rub a sensitive spot, escalating the intensity of my pleasure.

Suddenly, my legs tremble, signaling the impending release of my inhibitions. I pull my fingers out, closing my eyes as I lean against the wall for support. The wall becomes my anchor as I lose myself in the overwhelming sensations.

After the brief moment of intimacy, I continue my routine, taking a moment to wash myself thoroughly. Using my lavender shampoo and conditioner, I cleanse my hair, followed by the soothing scent of coconut body wash. The gentle lather feels luxurious against my skin, leaving me feeling refreshed and clean.

Closing the shower door behind me, I walk to my room, allowing the stream of water to follow in my wake. Once in my room, I take a moment to apply deodorant and coconut lotion, savoring the fragrance as I apply it to my body. The sweet scent of coconut evokes a sense of tranquility.

Finally, I slip into my comfortable satin pjs, smoothing the fabric against my skin. The soft, silky fabric feels luxurious and sensual, heightening my mood.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎