𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

♡︎
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 my room and grab the boxes from the corner of my room and tape the bottoms back and start grabbing my things and throwing them in.

Ezra stands at my door frame with some kinda of emotions on his face .

I don't care enough to ask anymore.

I scoff "I'm so stupid ".

"You're not stupid hope ".

"I should've known the eye changing colors the fast speed always wanting to touch me".

I huff feeling mad " hope we do like you it's not easy to tell people that move in that we are incubi ".

" so you make me seem like I'm crazy telling no you're probably tired or maybe it's been a long day " .

I am about to slap this man incubus in his fuckin face .

"Ezra leave me alone so find another whore to lust off of ."

I hear the front door open and milo peaks through my door frame .

I hold the shirt in my hand with hard grip and look at Ezra to milo

" is he one too ".

The tears in my eyes are threatening to pour out .

"Yes" I look at milo and Ezra

"so you have been in my dreams the both of you made cum more times than I can count not in a feel good way y'all Yall have pushed my body to the max I cried every single night because of how achy and sensitive and tender my body was ".

Ezra and milo look at each other then look back to me

" so you have nothing to say ok cool I'm done ".

I wipe my tears and continue throwing my crap into the boxes. More angry tears leave my eyes.

"Hope please don't move out we need you and we want you we love you "

I pause

"you don't love me you just don't want me to leave because y'all would lose your food source

" you're right you are our food source i need you to live but I do love you hope let me show you how good I can make you feel sexually and not " being around you helps my food craving ."

I was so caught up in the argument that I didn't realize that milo left he said was going to move out because he found someone to feed off of so really it's just me and Ezra.

" I don't know Ezra "

I feel Ezra behind me his lips on my neck " let me show you how much I appreciate you " he says in between kisses.

He gently pulls the shirt from my hands and he his caresses my sides .

Walking over to my bed he pulls off my shirt and shorts.

He lays me down on my bed and takes off his shirt.

His lips connect with mine I touch the Side of his cheek and let him explore every crevice of me .

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎