27/ Best friends reunited

.

.

.
No one from the city know where, but deep down in basement sat the Hydra member, Winter Soldier, on the brainwashing chair, zoned out as mechanic is fixing his metal arm from the electroshock Agent threw at him. Men in black stood around, ready to intervene if the Winter Soldier tried something. But none of them know what is going on in his head.

The Winter Soldier hadn't left his spot for good thirty minutes, just sat there and kept his cold blue eyes in front of him, no emotion written there. 

"Sergeant Barnes." A familiar face flashed before Soldier's eyes, but it was just in his head and jerked up, confused and puzzling face replacing the zoned out one. Then before his eyes flashed a train.

"BUCKY, EVE, NO!" A familiar blonde man in blue suit with tears in eyes and reaching down for him shoot in his mind. 

"Know my love for you will never die, only grow stronger." A gentle voice said, belonging to very similar black-haired girl with tears in eyes, before she pushed herself from him and then was heard a scream.

"The procedure has already started." Again sounded the voice of the little man with glasses, but saw someone else and then just blood trailing from left arm missing as he's dragged. And then doctors standing around him, drilling into his missing left arm. The Winter Soldier jerked forward again, horror written over his face.

"You are to be the new fist of HYDRA." Again the voice of the small man said, but he saw just his normal arm and metal arm, then how his metal arm grabbed roughly the closest doctor to him and they injected something into him, switching on the small man smirking at him.

"Put him on ice.

And that's the last thing Winter Soldier saw, before his nerves kicked in and sat up, with his metal arm pushing away the mechanic that was fixing his metal arm. Soldiers around invented and pulled out their guns, ready to tame him but Winter Soldier just sat there, his hands in tight fists as his chest rised up and down in not supposed speed.

A man in suit made his way towards them as they opened for him the lattice door and stopped in front of the Winter Soldier, but he seemed like he hadn't catch their presence. He completely ignored them.

The man signaled for soldiers to lower their guns and they did as was commanded. 

"Mission report." Pierce ordered, putting his glasses inside pocket of his suit but the Winter Soldier didn't flinch, not even glance. A lot went through his mind, same flashes of the blonde man and black-haired girl never leaving his mind.

"Mission report now." Pierce repeat his words, but Winter Soldier stayed the same, ignoring them.

Pierce took few steps towards him, soldiers around watching concered at what is he gonna do. Pierce leaned, leaning on his arms that rest on his knees, looking Winter Soldier in the eyes but he didn't do the same, still ignored him. And then Pierce slapped him, taking him from his tranze as his head turned to side. He then turned his head back towards them, but kept his eyes away.

"The man on the bridge, and that black-haired girl. Who were they?" The Winter Soldier asked, the memory what happened on his last mission flashing through his mind. Their faces are too much familiar and similar and he know he had something with them in his past, especially with the girl. Maybe she looked different, but that face is the same face like in the flashes that went through his mind.

"You met him earlier this week on another assignment. And that girl, she was our another soldier that unfortunately escaped us. Here she was called the Dead Beast, once in past you had a duel with her to test if you can work together or not." Pierce answered and the Winter Soldier immediately remembered a fight with black-haired girl, but couldn't see her face at all because of the mask that covered half of her face.