Chapter 9 - The Flight (2nd edition)

So this brings me back to where I started, I caught you up on the story, and now you know why I am sat at the airport waiting to board a plane, the days between me being int eh airport and that night walking away from him didn't change much, when I went back to get my papers he wasn't there, I have not seen him in 3 days, and yea, I have been crying, why? I have no clue!

I met with Jason again, we finalised some details, I got my visa and tickets and now I am sat at the airport, ready to board a flight to LA, I am off to see where life takes me. I had a couple calls recently from a private number, I can't call back but I guess if it was urgent they would call back.... Or not!

Boarding call for flight 4689 departing Cape Town International to Los Angeles International, as I sat down my phone rang, before we get told to switch off I answered quickly, it was JAY, my new boss, I loved saying that, "Hey just wanted to check if you got on the flight okay?", smiling into my mobile, "Yes, thank you, I am on my way, should be there in about 24 hours. I will let you know of any delays". He then replied with something that shook me, it will keep me on edge the whole trip "Great, my brother and James, will pick you up at the airport when you arrive at LAX. See you soon" and with that he hung up. 

I stared at my phone and didn't know what to do, his brother, was meeting me at the airport, his brother, my hands started sweating, I knew I had a few hours to go, but, when I landed I had no choice, it would be the first time I saw him since that night. 

As the plane took off I slowly fell asleep, I was relaxed and calm, for the first time in weeks, I had no idea why, I knew who was meeting me at the airport, but I knew somehow, things would fall into place, and with that I feel asleep.

What do you think happens at the airport? Does he meet me? Do we see each other after that night?

#SOON