Chapter 25 - Letting Go (Part 1)

Liv's point of view

When I got to the check out he was standing there with his credit card in hand. He paid for the dress and we made our way out of the store, it was a beautiful clear day and we walked along the street passing a few other boutique stores. I recognised some famous brands I had done make up for at their fashion shows. He held my hand tight and kept me close to his side. I wasn't sure what was going through his mind after what happened in the dressing room but my head was spinning. I couldn't believe what had happened but I wanted it to happen again, was I crazy?

We stopped at a small coffee shop, it was quiet at that stage and he said "Perfect, let's stop here". He walked into the cafe and the waiter came to greet us, "Table for two?" Jason nodded and said "Table at the back over there" he pointed to a booth in the corner, I sat on the bench facing the door and he sat opposite me. I couldn't stop looking at him, not sure of what to say. He ordered green tea and I ordered a black coffee and we sat quietly for a bit. He looked at me then and my breath stopped "I don't want to scare you away, but I like being in control, of what people see and what they don't, of what people feel, of what makes you... If you can handle me like that then we will get along just fine. But, I want you to know that, whoever is going to date me, must abide by what I say."

He looked at me then waiting for a response and I nodded, I didn't trust myself to speak. He looked deep into my eyes and I watched his ice blue eyes roam my neck, and chest and I felt myself shiver, he smirked and said "You a little uncomfortable?" I shook my head and smiled as the waiter came and set our drinks on the table, I took the coffee and sipped it slowly, he watched me, I could feel his ice blue stare on me. I looked over to him and he slowly licked his lips, tracing the line with his tongue, that tongue that traced my lips not so long ago, I ached for him now. I wanted him to do it to me again and again.

"When we get back I want you to meet me in the music room, I want to play you some music. You said you wanted to hear me play, so you will get your chance, just remember, what happens in that room doesn't leave, you hear me?" I nodded, "Yes, sure, I won't say a word." He smiled, "Can you really handle me?" I looked at him, I think he noticed I was surprised by the question, and he laughed "I mean, somehow I am not sure you can, you seem like a really sweet girl and here you're with me, I just am not sure you will be able to deal". I watched him take a sip of his tea, watching the hot liquid on his lips, his lips glistening, glancing into his eyes I challenged "Try me". I saw that dark flash in his eyes and he smirked back at me, it was pure lust at that moment "Oh I intend to, trust me".

Charley's point of view

We stood in the kitchen for 5 minutes, he didn't say anything. I wasn't sure what to say or think or feel. I saw his muscles in his back tense, and release, his shoulders dropped, I feared the worst. I started shaking, I didn't want to hear him tell me to leave, I didn't want to hear him tell me I was an idiot. He turned and walked into the living room, he grabbed a remote and turned on the music, I was standing there shocked at his casualness, but when he turned I saw his eyes were different, he looked calm, he walked up to me as the song started, he grabbed me and held me tight in his grip. The lyrics played as we danced to the song, he still hadn't said a word -

"Please wrap your drunken arms around me

And I'll let you call me yours tonight

'Cause slightly broken's just what I need

And if you give me what I want

Then I'll give you what you like

Please tell me I'm your one and only

Or lie, and say at least tonight