Chapter 23 - The Morning After (Part 2)

Liv's point of view

I woke up with the sun shining through the window, I slowly got out of bed and the house sounded quiet. I heard soft music coming from downstairs and figured everyone had already got up. I didn't see Charley the night before, I am guessing they got home really late. I got in the shower and it felt good to have to hot water calm me down, the night before was strange.

When we got home, the house was quiet, I wasn't sure what to do with myself, Jason always made me so nervous, we sat on the sofa drinking wine and listening to music, he told me about the new album and he said he would show me the recording studio, we went into the room and all the equipment they had set up was insane, there were so many dials and screens I wouldn't even know where to start. He sat me down on the chair and played a melody for me, it was a single guitar, and he hummed along, I was completely mesmerised, hearing his voice, I completely melted. He sat on a chair next to me and he moved all the dials and buttons around and played another piece of music, as he hummed along, the words came to him as he sat there, I was blown away at how his mind worked, "The heat of the summer sun, the glistening of her skin, I was done, How do I explain this feeling..." and he stopped, I was speechless, I just stared at him.

He slid off the chair and he was on his knees in front of me, I was frozen to the spot I couldn't move, he looked up at me and his soft warm hands slowly moved to my knees, he watched my skin tremble and I saw his smile, he used his fingers to slowly move up my thighs, "close your eyes" he said softly and I felt no resistance to do as he said, I closed my eyes and I felt his hot breath on my legs, he slowly moved his fingers up my thighs to the hem of my skirt, he circled there with the tips of his fingers so lightly it felt like I was about to explode. He moved over my skirt and to my hands and he traced his way up to my shoulders, as he moved back down to my hands, he grabbed my wrists, he put them both in one hand and he told me to stand up, he guided me towards the wall, he held my hands above my head and he pushed his body against mine "Why do you make me feel like this......" he said looking deep into my eyes, and I saw a flash of that dark soul pushing through, I whimpered, I didn't trust myself to speak, his other hand traced its way down my side and to my hips.

He held my hands firmly above my head and I wanted every part of him to take me at that moment, I stopped breathing. His lips traced their way around my neck, and then he traced my lips with his tongue and I felt my knees give in, if he wasn't holding me up I would have fallen. "Do you really want me?", he looked into my eyes and I whispered "Yesss" I couldn't get any more than a whisper out. His smile was dark, "And what if I told you I am not the good guy? What if I am the bad guy who hurts you?" I saw the darkness and the pain, "I don't care, I want you", I saw lust burn in his ice blue eyes, it was almost like they seemed darker than normal, his body was so close against me now I could feel every inch of him, but I needed more, his knee moved between my legs, and I felt the pressure of his thigh against me, and he smirked "You don't know what you're getting into" and blew softly against my neck and grazed his teeth on my ear, I whimpered again, and all at once he released me and stepped back, "We need to get out of here", he pulled me out of the studio and said "I have to get to bed, I will see you tomorrow" he didn't meet my gaze, it was almost like he was hiding his eyes. "Wait you can't just walk away like that, what the hell was that in there?", he turned to look at me, "You need to know, I have a dark side, I am not a good person, I don't love, you need to realise that", I stared at him, stunned, "Right and I am sure a picnic in the forest is dark and scary", he smirked, "I was talking about what you make me want to do to you" he walked off and I heard his bedroom door slam closed. I was stunned, not sure what to say or do, I stood there for what felt like hours. I walked up to my bedroom slowly, replaying his words, I picked up my phone and checked for any notifications, besides work, there was no message from Charley, she must be having fun then. I got changed for bed and sat there, closing my eyes, thinking about him, against me, not sure what to think about what he said.

As I got ready I wasn't sure what to expect downstairs, but I braved it and I walked into the kitchen, "Good morning!" Jason's beautiful ice blue eyes looked at me, he was different, he was busy making pancakes, "I hope you're hungry!" he said smiling at me. I nodded "Yea, sounds good thanks. Are you okay?" I questioned him and he nodded "Yea why?". It's like he didn't remember anything, he busied himself again and I poured coffee, I took it out to the patio not sure what to say to him. I stood in the early morning sunshine and looked out at the city. A few minutes later he brought out the pancakes and some honey, we sat at the table and had our breakfast, "So not sure if you wanted to join me in town today, I need to get some shopping done, you can have a look at the stores in town?" I looked at him and figured it couldn't hurt "Yea sure, look last night..." he looked up quickly and I stopped, he cut me off "Look just forget that, I wasn't myself", "Right of course, let's forget anything actually happened" I got up and made my way to the kitchen, I set down my cup and I turned to leave, and he was right there, "I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that, you just, catch me unaware" he reached out and took my hand, he stepped closer and his lips brushed my cheek, "I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear and moved his lips to mine, and he softly kissed my lips, I couldn't take it any longer and moved my mouth to his, our lips touched deeper, harder, with need, and his tongue found mine, and I felt his body go rigid, he walked me back up against the kitchen counter and he kissed me deeper, his hands on my face and he devoured me. His body pressed up against me and I felt a fire burn inside me, he lifted me onto the kitchen counter and my legs wrapped around him, he growled into my mouth and my hands found the back pockets of his jeans pulling him against me, he gripped my hair and moved his mouth down my neck, kissing me and slowly moving his tongue from my neck to my lips, I moaned and whimpered with a need I have never felt before. As quickly as we started he pulled away, again, "We need to go." and he walked out of the kitchen. I sat there stunned, trying to catch my breath and trembling.

Even though I was stunned, I smiled, he made me burn with a fire I cannot explain.