Chapter 26 - Letting Go (Part 2)

Charley's point of view

I felt his hands on my hair, he slowly rubbed his fingers in my wet hair, and he moved closer to me, I felt his hot rigid body against me and I moaned, "You like to tease don't you Charley girl" he growled into my ear and my body shook with excitement, "I only like teasing you" I said and smiled. His hands dropped down my back and slowly moved to my sides, he lifted my hands and grabbed my hips, he spun me around fast and our eyes met.

I saw the hot melted caramel and I knew he was not walking away this time. He walked into the spray of the shower and I saw his rock hard body get soaked by the shower, I wanted him and there wasn't denying it, my lips met his chest and I couldn't stop, his eyes closed and I kissed his chest, slowly, and softly. I moved to his left arm with the tattoo and I slowly traced my tongue over the outlines, he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up to look into his eyes "My turn!" I held me against the tiles of the shower and he kissed my neck, he softly bit just behind my ear and I felt my body go limp in his arms, his one hand ran down to my thighs and I felt his left hand touch me, I moaned louder. I couldn't fight it anymore.

"So you want to tease do you?" he asked and I looked at him, no, he couldn't stop, not now! He let me go and gave me a kiss on the lips and stepped out of the shower.

He turned and wrapped the towel around him and walked out smirking, I wanted to scream, infuriating! Turned off the shower and as I stepped out, I looked at the towel, and I smirked, you want to play Mr Drummer? We can play. I walked out without the towel and went straight into the living room, he stood there with a beer in his hand and the towel wrapped around him, not expecting me to be naked he said "I was thinking..." as he turned, he stopped dead and stared at me. "You were?" I cocked my hip to one side, my body was trembling and I wasn't sure I could pull this off.

He walked towards me, "You are a bad, bad girl Charley, but that's okay, I will show you what bad girls get!"

Liv's point of view

I sat in the chair and he played, he was humming along with the tune and I was in awe of how his mind worked. Watching his body, his hands and his face, he was in complete control, all the time. I wondered if he didn't get tired of the constant need to be in control, what would happen if he let go, if he just lost complete control? He started singing and I didn't recognise the words, he looked over at me and he saw I was completely mesmerised.

"Welcome home, darling

Did you miss me?

Do you wish to dwell in me dear love?

Touch my milk-like skin

Feel the ocean

Lick my deepest

Hear the starry choir

Rip off this leather

that keeps me imprisoned

But beware the enchantment

for my eroticism is your oblivion

Old love lies deep, you said

Deeper shall be the wound between your legs"

He stopped after the first verse and he turned to me, looked deep into my eyes and he stood up again, I start at his body moving towards me, "Stand up!" I stood, my legs still shaky from earlier, watching the V line point into his jeans I wasn't sure standing was going to be an option for much longer, he slowly kissed my shoulders, "Look up" I moved me head and I felt his smooth hand on my neck, he moved his fingers up and down my neck, and I whimpered again, "You don't like listening to me do you?" He gripped my neck a little tighter and I felt my head spinning with need, his other hand rand down the edges of my underwear and I felt myself buckle in his hands. He ran his hand down to my thighs, "I like this" and his finger found the edge of my panties, "So sensitive isn't it?" he asked, and I tried to nod, my body was trembling now and I couldn't move, he moved his mouth to my ear and said "Do NOT move" and his fingers felt the sheer material of my panties, I bucked my hips towards him, involuntarily, and I glance down and saw him smirk "I think you like that? You like losing control don't you?" he moved me over to the piano and dropped the cover, he sat me down slowly and reached back into a bucket that was on top of the piano, it was a block of ice, he ran it along my chest and I felt the cold droplets run down onto my stomach, my body trembled again. He moved the ice block down to my stomach and onto my bellybutton, "turn around" and he released my neck, I turned with my back to him and he said "Hands on the piano" I put my hands up next to the bucket and he slowly moved the ice block down my spine, all the way to the waistband of my panties, I was bent over in front of him and I felt the need for him, I needed him to take me. The ice melted onto my back and I felt his tongue slowly move from the waistband of my panties all the way up my spine, I shivered, but never felt hotter.

I wanted to turn my head but I knew better, he leaned over me then and I felt him, I felt every inch of him, and he wasn't going to let me go anytime soon! I heard a belt buckle and felt the leather belt around my wrists, he tied them together and said "I told you I liked being in control, but you need to tell me as soon as it is too much, OKAY" with that he tied my wrists tightly "Yes" was all I could manage.

He leaned over me again and I felt his breath in my ear "You will be mine" I felt his hips on my ass and I knew he wanted me. I could feel him.

Charley's point of view

He grabbed me and picked me up, he growled into my ear and said "I am going to take you somewhere you will never want to come back from". He didn't have the need to walk very far because be put me down on the kitchen table, I wrapped my legs around that taught rock hard waist and he pushed his body against mine, I put my arms around his neck and he smirked, "You really ready for this? Just know from here, you ain't going anywhere, no turning back" I shook my head "I am not going anywhere".

He smiled and slowly moved his mouth over me, I leaned back and his one hand roamed my chest, tracing it's way from my neck, following his hot wet mouth down to my belly button, I was trembling and I didn't want him to stop, he was not going to stop, or I might lose my mind. His other hand was on my calves, slowly moving his hand up my leg, finding my thighs, and then my hips, I moved my body towards him and I saw him smile. "Charley, I am warning you now, I am not going back from this and neither are you" I smiled back "Of course not, unless your scared" I stuck my tongue out and I saw a flash of lust and melted caramel heating his gaze, our mouths met and our tongues intertwined. I wrapped my legs tightly around him and pulled him to me, I felt him, rigid, and I needed it, I needed him. He moved his mouth to my neck and he bit down lightly, I moaned into his neck and my teeth found his shoulder, I slowly bit down, and I heard him growl, "You want me rough darling? We can arrange that!" He pulled me up off the table so fast, with my legs wrapped around his waist, his towel dropped and I felt him rock hard, he held me up against the wall of the kitchen, he looked deep into my eyes, and said "I love you" and with that I felt him inside me.