Chapter 21 - The Date (Part 2)

Liv's point of view

We looked at each other, both not really sure what to do, he moved his face closer to mine, I thought he was going to kiss me, I know I ached to feel his lips on mine, but at the last second he whispered in my ear, "I want to take you to dinner, just us" his words sent shivers over my body, I felt his lips on my ear, and he slowly and lightly traced his lips along from my ear to my cheek, and then he let me go, I wanted to scream, I needed to feel his lips on mine so badly. He moved in the water and I watched the muscles in his back, his smooth soft skin made me want touch him. 

He turned to look at me, "Come on, one more place I want to take you" I moved towards him and we got out of the water, I am not sure I would ever get tired of seeing his body dripping wet, he walked in front of me and I noticed his wet shorts clinging to his thighs and he had the tightest ass I had ever seen. We got back to the blanket and he handed me a towel. I watched as he dried his body and I forgot to breath, completely, I may have even passed out at this stage. 

He looked up and said "Well let me pack up here, and we can head off, I need to show you something". We packed up and I quickly slid on my skirt and my top over my bikini, Jason put his top back on and left his shorts on.

We walked back to the car and he opened the door for me, he went to put the basket away and got in the drivers seat, as he put the car into drive, I felt his finger lightly brush against my thigh, my whole body trembled and I felt goosebumps all over. 

We sped off onto the motorway and the music was loud, we had both windows open and the fresh air felt good on my hot skin, no words were needed, I just needed to keep breathing, he pulled up to our next destination and I saw that it was close to the beach, we walked into a tiny coffee shop on the seafront, he greeted the manager and said "I need the keys please?" the manager nodded and handed him a set of keys and he made his way to the back of the store, holding on to my hand. He unlocked a door and as we walked in I saw a sofa, a desk and a few chairs, and there in the one corner was a guitar and a piano, "I come here sometimes to escape the noise". 

He gestured for me to sit down, as I sat on the sofa, he walked over to the guitar, he picked it up and started strumming, nothing in particular "Anything you want me to play?". I couldn't believe it, I was slightly speechless, "Uh, well how about you surprise me? Seems you're really good at that", he laughed and played a song called Revenge, as he sang I felt like holding him, he got lost in the music and I couldn't believe I was sitting there.

Charley's point of view

We stood on the pier and I didn't want him to stop kissing me, our lips were on fire, all of a sudden I heard a voice "So this is what you do when I am away?" we pulled away and it was her, the model, he looked from her to me, I could see he was caught, like a deer in headlights, I waited for him to tell her to leave, or something but he didn't, he just stood there. I didn't know what to say or do, there was clearly something going on and it was something I didn't want any part of, I moved to walk away and he pulled me back, "Just... let... me... go!" I hissed at him, pulled my hand from him and walked away. As I walked away I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to cry, I just knew I needed space, away from him, I needed to get as far away from him as I could. 

I walked down the boardwalk and found a path to the beach, I pulled off my trainers and carried them, I walked barefoot on the sand and it felt good, I breathed deeply, I knew I could see the pier if I turned back but I didn't want to. I didn't want to see him, not right now, I was way too angry. I put my earphones in and put some music on, and walked. I walked until I realised the beach was empty, I looked at my phone, it was nearly 5pm, I needed to find a way home.