Chapter 28 - And The Hurricane Hits

Liv's point of view

I woke up in my bed, I am not sure I remember everything that happened, actually, yes I do remember everything that happened, I could still feel the leather belt on my wrists, I could still feel the ice on my back and I could still feel him inside me, nothing would take that away right now. I needed to talk to Charley, I needed to actually say the words out loud so someone could make me realise it happened. Let me take you back to last night. I still shiver every time I think about it, my body still tingles at the thought of his tongue, his fingers and well, just him, and I am not sure it actually happened to me of all people? Did Jason actually, well, you know? Don't you? Or do you want the details? Maybe I should give you the details, then you would understand my state of mind.

I thought back to the piano, the ice and his tongue making it's way up my spine, my whole body shivered. I felt him undo his jeans, and I felt a hand on my neck, his lips were right next to my ear now, he grabbed my neck and murmured in my ear "Do not move, and if you don't listen to me, I will have to punish you" he said the word punish so slowly I could feel my whole body respond to him. He held my neck tight, he slowly moved his tongue with the ice cube in his mouth over my ear and down my neck, I tried to keep from trembling, but I couldn't stop, I felt a hard spank on my ass, and I whimpered, "What... Did... I... Tell... You!" his hand moved from my neck and he gripped my hair and pulled my head back, I felt my whole body melt, I need this, I need to be taken, and I needed Jason to do it! When he was in control, I actually felt like he enjoyed me trembling, he enjoyed the game we were playing, I want to make him lose control, I want to make him tremble.

He moved around me, "Stand up and turn around" I did as he said, there was no disobeying him today, and not right now, I stood with my arms tied with the black leather belt. He pulled the belt and I followed, he tied it to the chair and I was bent over in front of him, his jeans I noticed were loose now, I saw the button undone but the zipper kept his jeans up, his V line pointed deep into the place I wanted to visit, he stood behind me and I felt a hard spank on my ass, and I heard him growl, he was pure lust and that was what I wanted and needed. I wanted him to take me, and I didn't want him to hold back.

He walked away leaving me there and I saw him near the music player, he turned the song on and I didn't recognise it, the beginning was slow, but it built up harder and louder.

"Sparkling angel

I believe

You are my saviour

In my time of need

Blinded by faith

I couldn't hear

All the whispers

The warning's so clear

I see the angels

I'll lead them to your door

There is no escape now

Now mercy no more

No remorse 'cause I still remember

The smile when you tore me apart"

Every word made my body tremble, "You like this song? Because you need to remember I am not an angel..." he leaned in and whispered "I am no angel, and I never will be, and you can't escape now" he pulled me back up and positioned me over the piano, "You want us to make music?" his hand moved slowly and lightly over my thighs, he pushed my legs apart with his foot, his hand found the space between my thighs and I moaned, I bucked onto his hand and I knew I was not coming back, ever.

His hand on my hair, pulled my head back and his long smooth fingers found my inner most part, I couldn't stop and I exploded onto his fingers, he turned my head towards him and I watched as he slowly licked his fingers. "Well now, someone isn't as innocent as they claimed to be." Watching him lick his fingers made me ache for him even more, I watched the deep ice blue eyes burn with lust, and I knew he was no long the Jason I met, this was the other Jason, the dark side and he was the one in control now.

Our eyes met as he slowly licked both fingers and I knew I wasn't the innocent girl I claimed to be, because he made me bad, and for him I wanted to be bad. I was bent over the piano, waiting for him, I could feel his body close to me, I couldn't do anything, I couldn't move, I was frozen by the ice blue eyes, which were now dark pools of lust. I heard the zipper, it was slow and steady, my body ached for it, I needed him, I felt his finger, slowly trace a line from my ankles to my knees, slowly and steadily, reaching my thighs, I felt myself tremble and I knew what was coming, a hard slap on my ass, I whimpered and I knew another one was on its way, I felt the burning on my skin and it felt amazing, I wanted him.

His fingers traced up my thighs and I felt them reach into the panties which didn't need to be there, but he liked the challenge, he leaned in against me and I arched myself back, in need of him to take me, to make me his. I felt his teeth on my ear and he bit down, I whimpered again, loudly this time, I couldn't hold back anymore, "Don't you dare, not before I tell you to! I own your body now" I nodded slowly.

Slowly I felt his body pushing down on me, I couldn't move, "Now tell me Liv, are you ready to be mine? All mine?", I nodded, quickly, he reached up and grabbed another ice cube, and he teased it down my spine, onto my thighs, and slowly between my thighs. "Are you sure you want me?"

He stopped, and stood away from me, "Please, yes, please Jason" I whispered and begged, what had he done to me, I wasn't this girl, all I felt was lust, and nothing else could contain me anymore, I needed him and there was no going back, there was no walking out of this music room the same girl that walked in.

With that he walked up to me, I heard the zipper and I felt him move my panties to the side, and suddenly I was filled, deep and hard.