Notorious

"Our first match of the semifinal gives us a rematch from our last tournament as we get to see Y/N take on Tien!" The two fighters enter the arena and stare each other down. "Last time they fought Tien came out the victor in a very close match, but will things change in their second bout?"

"Any early bets?" Sirzechs focuses on Y/N and Tien.

"Y/N will win, but I can't help but think that he is holding back in some way." Roshi just nods as the match begins. The two fighters meet each other at the center, their battle taking them around the arena as they block each other's strikes. Y/N takes to the air but Tien follows him, again having a punch blocked by Y/N.

"The fighters appear evenly matched, and neither one is giving an inch!" They land on the ground and Tien nods his head.

"You truly have gotten stronger Y/N, but there is something about you that hasn't changed." Tien blitzes Y/N. "You're still too slow!" Y/N goes on the defensive and does his best to avoid the incoming damage, but as he takes to the air Tien easily follows him. The three-eyed man gets behind Y/N and slams him toward the ground, but before he lands out of bounds Y/N floats above the grass.

"He learned how to fly, how?" Y/N plants his feet on the arena as Tien lands in front of him.

"You were holding back, impressive. If you don't mind I'm going to take some of these clothes off." Tien tilts his head.

"Okay, go ahead. It is pretty hot out here anyway." The top of Y/N's gi is pulled down as he grabs his undershirt, pulling it over his head and dropping it to the ground. A loud thud echoes around the arena and Tien walks toward Y/N. "Do you mind if I take a look at that?"

"Go ahead, I'm not worried about it." Y/N's wrist guards hit the floor and he reaches for his boots.

"This thing is heavy!" Y/N looks at Tien and smirks.

"Kind of." Krillin enters the arena.

"I'll take these and move them Y/N."

"Good luck." Krillin grabs one of the wrist guards and visibly struggles to lift it.

"Good grief Y/N, how heavy is this stuff?"

"Altogether about 200 pounds." Krillin and Tien look at Y/N in shock. "It's not too much different from what Master Roshi had me do as a kid, but now it's more than double my weight." Y/N returns to his feet. "That's much better. Let's see if you can keep up with me now." The battle resumes as Y/N and Tien clash, their speed making it nearly impossible to track each attack they land. Sirzechs gets a smirk as he sees the two trading blows, his eyes able to keep up with every movement.

"This just got much more interesting. Tien is truly on the back burner now."

"I can't believe he was wearing that much weight," Sona thinks aloud. "I wonder if he was wearing it during school as well."

"He surely was," Roshi assures her. "Y/N will make use of anything he can for training. Even if he isn't consistently moving, having the extra weight on his body still makes him slower and restricts his abilities."

"His Saiyan blood is boiling as well." The devils turn to their leader. "The one thing Y/N's people knew better than anybody else in the universe is fighting. You can see it in how he fights, he enjoys everything about the rush of combat. To a Saiyan, combat can be a drug, but to one raised as Y/N has, combat is merely fuel to him." Sirzechs adjusts his collar. "Let's watch the rest of the battle, I feel like it may end soon."

Y/N goes on the offensive and pushes Tien back, the three-eyed man feeling the edge of the arena getting closer to him. Tien takes to the sky but finds himself as the prey that Y/N is trying to capture. Y/N grabs Tien's leg and pulls him back to the arena, throwing him to the floor. Tien pushes himself back up and stretches his arms.