This Calling

Y/N and Piccolo jump at each other with the fate of the world riding on this very battle.

"Watch closely everyone, I feel we're about to get a taste of Y/N's true power." Sirzechs smirks as Y/N kicks Piccolo into the air, though the Demon Warrior easily recovers. He flies at Y/N, opening his palm and delivering a blast directly to the Saiyan's chest. Once back on the ground Piccolo extends his arm, and Y/N catches it before pulling his opponent toward him. Piccolo pulls his arm away from Y/N, appearing behind him and preparing a strike. Y/N's head quickly avoids the attack as he kicks his leg into Piccolo's chest.

"My Lord, are you sure you don't want to intervene?"

"Don't worry about him Grayfia," Serafall interrupts. "He's going to win, I know it." Sona pinches the bridge of her nose.

"I still don't understand why you're here."

"I came to watch him fight, same as you." Serafall gets close and embraces her sister. "Don't act like you're not happy to see me." Sona ignores Serafall and adjusts her glasses as she refocuses on the battle. Y/N sends Piccolo to the sky again, but this time he gives chase.

"Y/N learned how to fly?"

"He's copying what he saw Krillin do," Roshi says. "Those two have always pushed each other further ever since they were first training under me. If there is one thing you all take from watching him today, understand that Y/N will always do whatever he must to grow stronger." Piccolo stretches his arm and holds it in front of Y/N. A blast escapes from Piccolo's hand followed by a barrage of blasts pushing Y/N back to the arena. A cloud of smoke appears on the ground, but the top of Y/N's gi flies out.

"Was that supposed to hurt?" The smoke fades and Y/N smirks as Piccolo lands in front of him. Y/N pulls the rest of his top off and adjusts his belt, earning some lustful stares from the women in the audience. "You've been holding back, but you should know that I have as well."

"I knew it." Piccolo's Ki flares around him. "It's time I show you my full power and claim my vengeance!"

"I guess I should give you what I've got too." Y/N and Piccolo clash again, each one trying to push the other back. As the two try to push each other's hands back Piccolo readies a beam from each eye. He fires the attacks at Y/N, but after pulling his head down only a few hairs were a casualty. Y/N uses the leverage from Piccolo's hands and kicks him with both feet. As Piccolo recovers he realizes Y/N is nowhere to be found.

"How amazing, Y/N has vanished from sight!" The Saiyan reappears in front of Piccolo, and the green man knocks him away.

"Behind you, idiot." Y/N strikes Piccolo and readies his defenses. Piccolo flies into the air and stares down at the arena.

"Fine, I'll just blow you away with the arena!" Piccolo puts a hand out and forms an attack.

"Everybody, get away!" Y/N flies at the beam. "I'm the one you're fighting, not them."

"Why protect the worthless humans? You were never meant to be a part of this world, so why bother?" Piccolo's attack launches but Y/N catches it, holding his hand firmly against the blast before it dissipates. Y/N lands back on the ground and feels his anger start to seethe out of him.

"Even if I'm not human, this is still my home. I'll give everything to protect this world and everyone inhabiting it."

"Not human, what does he mean?" The students of Kuoh Academy look around at each other as they try to comprehend what they've heard. Y/N pulls his hands back, a blue orb forming inside of them.

"I'm going to give you a Kamehameha beyond all that came before it. Kami knew the risk when he sent me to fight you, and he also knows that if his life is to end, then that's the price he has to pay."