E.T

Y/N POV

After one final look in the mirror, I make a break for Sona's residence, noting our scheduled time is approaching rapidly. As I land on the doorstep I knock on the door, looking at the time and seeing it's 6:58. The door opens and reveals Tsubaki.

"She's still getting ready. You can come in and wait." I walk in and take a seat on the couch, taking the time to look around the living room. Everything is neatly arranged, and it seems like they're not spending egregious amounts of money on things they don't need.

"You two seem to live comfortably." Tsubaki sits across from me.

"We don't spend that much time at home, so there's no reason to bother." Her expression turns serious. "How have you been Y/N? Since you found out about us all being devils we haven't had the chance to talk much."

"There's a lot going on, but I'm managing. It's been hard keeping up with all my relationships, and I hope you haven't felt like I've been ignoring you." Tsubaki's cheeks start turning red.

"No, nothing like that. I can't expect you to only give me attention after all." She reaches for a glass of water. "Is it hot in here?"

"I don't know, is it?" Before I can tease her any further I hear a door open and close behind me, and as I turn around my jaw drops slightly.

"You seem surprised," Sona says to me. I stand up and walk toward her, taking in every small detail of her outfit.

"You look amazing." She starts to blush slightly.

"Thanks. You look great as well. As much as I was hoping to get some time for just the two of us, it seems like we aren't so lucky. Somehow Serafall found out about our date and decided to tell my parents. Long story short, they want us to join them for dinner tonight. If you're not comfortable with it then I completely understand."

"It's not a problem with me. I figure it was bound to happen eventually, but this way I can get to meet them sooner." Sona puts on a pair of shoes and joins me once more, taking both of us to the Underworld. The setting seems familiar to the Gremory mansion, but it's clear that I'm somewhere different. A maid meets us and bows before escorting us to the dining room. Only two people are seated at the table, and while they look like they can't be much older than 30, judging by their Ki signatures it's obvious they're Sona's parents. The two of them rise from their seats and walk our way.

"I'm glad you two were able to make it," Sona's father addresses us. He comes my way and I extend a hand to him. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Son Y/N. We've heard many great things about you."

"I'm glad to hear it." Sona's mother comes up to me and I attempt to give her a handshake as well, but she catches me off guard by going in for a hug.

"I'm so glad you were able to join us tonight. Venelana speaks very highly of you, and it's made me wait for the day I'd get to meet you." She pulls away and takes my hand. "I hope our daughter hasn't caused you any problems." My eyes dart over to Sona who is clearly embarrassed by the comment.

"Of course not."

"Good." Lady Sitri escorts me to the table, giving me a seat across from her. Next to her sits her husband with Sona on my left. "So, Y/N, I hear you have quite a flock of women swooning over you."

"That's one way to put it. Admittedly it's a lot to handle sometimes, but I do my best to share my time as much as I can."

"While I'm not a huge fan of our daughter being a member of a harem, your situation seems rather unique compared to devils." I look over at Lord Sitri as he takes a drink. "Serafall says you're the last of your people, correct?"