My World

After finishing up at Kame House I fly home with the sun setting in the distance. On my approach I sense two familiar energies, and opening the door I see Rias and Akeno waiting for me.

"It's about time you got home," Akeno says. "Your dinner was starting to get cold."

"You didn't give me any indication that you were coming." I sit down at the small table in the kitchen. "Is this all for me?"

"Yep," Rias responds. "We already ate and decided we wanted to do something for you to thank you for everything yesterday." With a quick thank you I devour everything in front of me. "So, Y/N, do you have a bathing suit you can wear tomorrow? We're going to be cleaning up the school pool as a favor to the Student Council, but once we're done the ORC will have it all to ourselves for a little while."

"Is that was those pictures you sent me were for? I wasn't aware people bought clothes just for swimming in. I guess I'll have to go shopping in the morning." Both of them look at me like I'm crazy. "I've never been swimming in public. It's always been up here by myself and I've always been private."

"What a sight that would have been." Akeno wraps her arms around me from behind. "Did you like what you saw?"

"Of course I did, but it wasn't anything I hadn't seen before. If I truly wanted to see your skin then we would just have sex again." Rias stomps her foot.

"So that's where you were last night!" Akeno and I look over at her. "I waited here for you all night and had no clue where you were." I walk toward the crimson princess and hug her. "I wish you would have told me Y/N."

"I'll do better next time. Come to think of it, I have a date with Sona tomorrow night, so I may have to leave the pool day a little early."

"Oh? Any idea what you'll be doing?" I shrug my shoulders.

"No idea, she just told me to meet her at her place." I sit down on the bed. "Damn, this is going to be my first date. I have no idea if there's anything I'm supposed to do." Rias laughs as she joins me on the bed. "There's something important I need to tell you two, but I'd rather wait until everyone is around before I do it."

"Is it bad?" Akeno asks as she approaches.

"No, it's excellent news." I decide to withhold the information about Frieza not to scare them, and Akeno sits on the bed with us. "You know, we could all use a day like tomorrow. We've all been so stressed as of late, it's nice to think that we can take a step away from that."

"I'm surprised you're willing to settle down for a day," Rias comments.

"It may be tough, but I think I can rally." I look out the window and see the sun has fully set. "We should probably get to sleep, don't want to leave everyone waiting tomorrow." The girls take their clothes off and we lay down, each one claiming an arm and laying their heads against me. "Good night ladies."

The Next Day

"No wonder Sona pawned this off to you all. This pool is nasty." The ORC stands around the school pool, the bottom of it covered in leaves and other filth. "Don't worry, I think I know what can be done about this." I pull my hands back and form a Kamehameha, heavily suppressing my power to not destroy the surrounding area. While I'm forced to drop out of Super Saiyan for this attack, it does the job as everything is sent flying away from the pool. I look back at the group as my hair stands back up, re-entering my transformed state. "See, easy as that."

"That did save a lot of time, but we could have always done it the old-fashioned way." I scoff at Rias's comment.

"We're here to have fun, aren't we? I don't know about you, but nothing sounds fun about cleaning."