Holy Diver

"That means that x = 7." I look over at the teacher who analyzes my work.

"That's correct Y/N, great work." The bell rings and everyone begins gathering their things. "Okay everyone, have a good weekend, and don't forget to do the homework I've assigned." Rias hands me my bag and I walk with her, Akeno, and Chi-Chi toward the old school building.

"You've been doing better since the tournament ended."

"Three years of stress was taken off of me, I'm allowed to focus on my studies again."

"You get it just fine when you apply yourself," Akeno tells me. "If you didn't have a million other things on your mind you would have the same grades as us."

"I don't understand how you four can keep up so well with all of the other things you have to take care of. I mean, how could you ever have time for studying?"

"It's not as hard as you think, you just can't sit still to save your life." Rias opens the door to the clubroom.

"My people were warriors, sitting in a classroom would be just as hard for any of them as it is for me." I take my place next to the window and look toward the sun. "I wonder how Asia is doing." Before I can get an answer the rest of Rias's peerage joins us, and as quickly as they arrived they're all sent out on their summons.

"Have you heard anything from Bulma?" Rias asks me.

"They only started working on it last night, they're not going to be done with it yet."

"Done with what?" I explain the concept of the gravity chamber to Chi-Chi.

"Before you say anything, I know I could die doing it, but it's the best chance I have at getting stronger." I look down at my fist. "Truthfully speaking I don't know if there is anything left in this world to help me get stronger, at least until Serafall comes knocking to help train me."

"Do you think she could help you?" I shrug my shoulders.

"Considering she and Sirzechs are the two strongest people I've ever met, they have to be doing something I'm not." Rias jumps up from her seat.

"Issei is in trouble!"

"I'll come with you." Rias opens a transport circle and I join her inside of it. Once we reach where Issei is I get between him and the threat across the room, a silver-haired man with a sword and gun.

 Once we reach where Issei is I get between him and the threat across the room, a silver-haired man with a sword and gun

"Oh, well who do we have here?"

"You're not all that strong, I can handle you. Rias, get Issei out of here." Rias lifts Issei.

"Wait, I can't just leave her!"

"Her?" I look around the room.

"Y/N?" I look to where my name came from.

"Asia? What are you doing here?"

"You two know each other? How unfortunate for our sister Asia that has to watch me kill her devil friend!" Asia's face turns sad.