Chapter Thirty Nine

So we all went to the movies and well as far as zombie moves go this one was good, not great but good defiantly better than the rest for one defining reason unlike other apocalypse moves the humans or otherwise, mentioned good guys don't win. It took on the same ending as Night Of The Living Dead where the zombies basically win so in some cases it is a good thing to be the bad guy A:N (I didn't make it up Night Of The Living Dead is a genuine film and I recommend you watch as far as zombie moves go it is a classic).

I was curling up to Adele as we shared the popcorn but as we left I found my thoughts returning to Helen I was trying to keep her out of my head but I couldn't.

"Hey, so the day before Helen's party I thought it would be a good idea for you to meet my father since you haven't had the chance to be officially introduced yet," Adele said as we walked hand in hand from the theatre.

"Sure but we have a day of school to get through first and you need to go to class," I said.

"Is this you making me going to class with a reward part of the be a better Adele program?" Adele said.

"Not if it doesn't work," I said.

"Naaa it works," She said and we got home.

I gave her a kiss and we headed into the house I looked around and my dad was laying on the sofa sound asleep.

"He's asleep why don't we use this golden opportunity to recreate that night in the cabin," Adele whispered in my ear.

I grabbed her hand pulled her to the stairs and kissed her she picked me up carried me to the bedroom she closed the door and lay me down on the bed I pulled her to me and kissed her. She moved her hands to my sides and then with her legs she straddled me and laced her fingers with mine as she started to kiss me down my neck and licked my shoulders. Her hand moved from mine to my stomach as her lips returned to my lips her hand on my stomach was one of the greater feelings that I felt when she touched me.

I began to unbutton her shirt as she ran the zipper down on my hoodie I wriggled out of my hoodie and Adele let her shirt slip down her sides with her body in an erotic position. Soon we had nothing but our bras covering our top half our lips and tongues were interlocked as we kissed her hands were on my hips and were every now and then slipping under my jeans. Adele moved her lips to my neck and began biting down lightly and I let out a moan as she dug her teeth into my neck and every time I would moan I could feel the smile on her lips.

"Ready" Adele whispered in my ear and I nodded.

As you can imagine we ended up completely naked wrapped in each other's arms and I had a huge grin on my face as I nuzzled in Adele's arms allowing her to hold me tight so I felt safe. I was glad that this time the time after sex we wouldn't be interrupted by a phone call regarding another tragedy this time could just enjoy the time after. After a while of laying in Adele's arms, I decided it was time to get up I wriggled out of her arms sat up and stretched with a yawn Adele also got up and sat at my side. I grabbed her bra and underwear for her to put on before grabbing my own and putting them back on after we were both dressed I went up to my widow pulled the curtains back and looked out at the sunny town that greeted me.

"Alyssa are you in there" I heard my dad say as he knocked on my door.

"Yeah come in," I said after making sure that Adele was dressed.

"Hey, I didn't know you were back," He said opening the door.

"We got here and you were asleep Alyssa didn't want to wake you," Adele said smiling at him.

"Well are you girls hungry," My dad said.

"Sure," I said after realising what time it was.

"I'll get to cooking," My dad said.

"Thanks, Dad," I said as he left.

I hopped on the bed with Adele and she smiled at me.

"Homework," I said and she groaned.