format/warning

Every chapter will be labeled like:

(Character or game) (number)

That chapter will be told from that characters perspective relative to the title

There is no order to watch them since the Stories overlap.

I will also post some fake VHS tapes. Those will give some more lore.

Remember. This is a work of fanfiction and if you dislike anything seen here you can just stop reading. I will mostly be sticking to the actual lore of the franchise with minor tweaks but that doesn't mean absolutely everything will be carried over.

If any of the fan game creators go through any "drama" when I have already made them a important part in the story I will not remove them, I'm sorry if you dislike that. Think of it as me honoring the other people that poured their blood, sweat and tears into these games, only for those games to get cancelled due to one develouper they had no control over. I will however make them less important.

If I include your oc, fan game, fan series, or whatever and want me to remove it, just say so and I'll remove it. However, do note that if it's an important part of the story, I will just replace your characters with some of my own while keeping the lore the same.

I want to state that I know how this story will start and end and I have a general Idea of what's in the middle so if you see inconsistencies that's why.

If you notice any plot points that clash or any typos, grammer mistakes or any mistakes in my art, let me know so I can fix it.

Also, this story does take place across the globe. I will be writing in English for my own sanity and the readers, along with allowing easier communication across characters. Think of it as they all speak their own languages except they speak english so they can communicate with outsiders better. So from Japan to Mexico to Pluto, everyone speaks English in this book.

There will be dark stuff in here, elements of abuse, manipulation, drugs, human experimentation, blood, gore, torture and some more dark shit. You have been warned.

Make sure to check out the original fan games/fan series. I WAS gonna do a chapter dedicated to the credits of the original projects, but i realized that it would be very tedious, and would cause some spoilers. So. I'll put the game's name and developer at the bottom of the chapter the character's/location first appears in.

Feel free to make your own interpretations and fan projects of this book, I'd be more then happy to read any fan theories and fan spins on this book!

That's all. Thank you and have fun!!!!!