Jen-9

May walks up her friends walkway, knocking on the front door. After a second, the door is opended by a sleepy looking Jen. "heeeeyyyy..." The woman says tiredly. "... bad time?" May asks. "No, no. I'm good. Just had to go into work a bit early for the coaching and stuff." Jen explains, stepping aside so May could walk in. "Ok, if you say so." May says as the door closes behind her. " Well, I think you need some rest." may says with concern. "Nah I'm fine." Jen shrugs off her question. She sat on her couch, looking over at May. "So, what brings you here?" Jen asked. "Just checking in on you again. Don't want you catching fire again. Hehe." She says as she sat down next to her friend. "But to be a bit more serious... are you sure you should be working right now?" May asks. "Yeah. I'm gonna be fine! Plus, bills and stuff. So like, I kinda need this." Jen says. "I know I know... I'm just kind being paranoid I guess." She says, a bit embaressed. "Eh, thank you May. But I'm fine, really. I'll go to sleep in a bit." She says. May stares at her for a second. Jen's eyes slowly start to close but she quickly snapped out of it. "... Jen. You'll go to sleep now." May says. "Nah, I'm good. You just got here! I wouldn't want to send you off so soon!" Jen argued. "I have work in half an hour. I was only stopping by anyway." May argues back as she got up. "right... I'm sorry we haven't gotten to hang out like we used to." Jen says. "hey, it's fine." She says, giving a light punch to Jen's shoulder. "Anyway, Imma head out. See ya tomorow Jen!" May says as they both head for the door. "Ok, fine. See you tomorow." Jen wines sarcasticaly. They both let out a giggle before May leaves, letting Jen finally get back to buisness. Opening the door that once lead to an empy room now was anything but empty. Boxes were opened with old newspaper headlines, pictures and leads put on boards. She let out a sigh. "Let's try this again..."