Charlie-1

We see a restaurant. Big and bright. The words: "Fredbear's Family Diner" placed on top. Across the street was another, but with a blank sign on top. Inside of Fredbear's, screams of joy from kids running around and playing games. In the other? Pure silence. It was purely dark. Inside, was 3 people. We see Charlie, with her father, Henry.

 We see Charlie, with her father, Henry

"I'm gonna be honest William, this is impressive

"I'm gonna be honest William, this is impressive." Henry said. "Yeah. I know. I just have a few more things to work out and give it some paint, then it will be ready for business!" Will said happily. "I must say. I never thought you could do it William. But you actually made an animatronic as good as mine!" Henry said with pride.

"Well not quite as good. It's pretty close though!" Will said as the 2 men chuckled. "Yeah. Although I still need a name. Any ideas?" Will asks. "Hmm... I don't know... what do you think Charlie?" He looks at the young girl. Charlie looks up at the robot.

 Charlie looks up at the robot

"... Umm... Circus... Baby?" She said, looking at the 2 for their reactions. "Hmm... that could stick." Will says. "Heh. Welp. Let's get baby ready for her stage!" Henry replied. "Heh. Ok, so i think we'll make her purple." Will says. "What's your obsession with purple!?" Henry asks.

They continue to talk while Charlie looks up at the metal clown. She felt odd. Not scared, more... sad. Like it was sad. Like Baby was sad. She tried to ignore it, but she couldn't shake it. "Alright! So I'll see you tomorrow then!" Henry said, walking out with Charlie. "Cya buddy!"

William replied. The father and daughter go out to the car and drive off. Charlie sat in her seat and looked out the window at the building. Maybe it was just a weird feeling. Nothing bad was going to happen... right?

Charlie belongs to Scott
Henry belongs to Scott
Circus Baby belongs to Scott