History

THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR UNDERSTANDING STUFF PLEASE READ!!!

This will hopefully be my last A/N.

I just wanna mention some stuff about this world.

After the End of WW2, all of the world's leaders came to a peace agreement. In this time, technology advances a lot.

Because of this, flip phones are invented in the late 1940's's.

Along with all of this, it was enough so Robotics were being taught in schools in the 1970's.

Things like sexism, homophobia, Racism, and other of the stuff were faded away for the most part, to where in the early 2000's and late 1990's it was legal to marry someone of the same gender in most places.

A while after in the early 2010's, medical science figured out how to safely perform a gender altering surgery.

William's Father fought in the war, and after he got back decided he wanted to bring joy to the world.

He married his wife Lillith, had a few kids, and one day found a bear cub in the woods who was abandoned by its mother.

He took it in, raised it, trained it, and opened a bear show called "Fredbear's Singing Show" in 1965.

The show did well, but eventually Fredbear reached the end of its life, William's dad deciding to have him stuffed so he could always remember his fallen friend.

His wife died January 2nd of 1981, and he followed December 28th of the same year, both falling Ill from an unknown disease.

William's father was "rare" in the sense of him having several abnormalities to him.

He firstly had Purple irises. While the rest of the world often held a wide amount of colours for eyes, purple had been so rare, his bloodline was now the only ones to carry it. (Sonic a human has purple eyes they're definitely related to Afton).

He also had a less rare skin/hair deformity. It was called Tripallet condition. This basically made the hair and skin match to a similar colour with the eyes of a person.

There's also a variation that only changes your hair to match your eyes, but there isn't one that exclusively changes skin tone.

This is not something only he had, several other cases were heard of around the world.

Not all of his kids would share his condition, but they all had the genetics of it. So while rare, his grandchildren might have a chance of looking that way even if his kids didn't.

William's dad was British, while his mom was half Russian half Japanese.

They moved to America after the war.

William Afton was born October 13th 1960.

Henry was born April 7th 1960.

William was a middle child.

Henry and William(plus a few more ;)) became friends in high school.

Henry and William both took Robotics.

William also took science, language arts, Art, music and law.

Henry also took Human Resources, financial math, culinary, wood working, media studies and glass making.

William met his wife Clara Smith in high school, and Henry met his wife Rosetta Smith there as well.

Since they conveniently end up falling in love with (and later marrying) the 2 sisters, they were technically Brothers in law, only strengthening their bond.

William wanted to honour his father, so Fredbear's Family Diner opens June 9th 1980. Featuring an animatronic based on his Father's old pet and best friend.

Chica's Party world (not owned by Henry) is bought by William and Henry in mid 1982

Several other places start using animatronics in their locations. While Fredbear's wasn't the first to use animatronics, he popularized it quite a bit.

Freddy's opens January 1st 1983.

...

...

...

...Fredbear's closes July 19th 1983...

...March 3rd 1990...