Mikhail-1

Mikhail sat at his desk

Mikhail sat at his desk. He looks over pages and pages of cases. Missing kids, missing adults, mysterious sightings, dead bodies in various states of damage, all of it having something in common. All of it tying back to one company. Fazbear Entertainment. But before he could look through any more of it, he looks up upon hearing his door handle turning. The door swung open, revealing a person.

"Heeeeya Hail!" The girl says cheerfully

"Heeeeya Hail!" The girl says cheerfully. "Ah, Natasha. Thank you for skipping in while I look over missing files regarding cereal killings." The man says plainly. The girl pouts. "You're no fun." She sat down. "So. Why are you here?" The detective took a sip from a drink he had on the table. "I know you're not most superstitious person, but I found this." She dropped a file in front of him. He opens it.

"A little girl went missing at the place and it was later abandoned. The location was left to rot but, everyone who lived nearby claims to experience some form of paranormal activity once a month at the least." She says, unwrapping a lollipop from her bag and sticking it in her mouth. "Now, I'm not too superstitious myself, buuuuuut I thought it would be worth a look through." She says, crossing her arms and sitting back. "Thank you Nat... I'll look over it tomorrow." He says. The girl stands up. "Alright. We'll try to get some sleep, you've lost enough sleep chasing this rabbit down it's burrow." She says, leaving him be.

Mikhail sat there for a moment, looking at the file. 1 girl by the name of June Williams. 10 years old. Disappeared March 13th 1990. One second she was there, another, gone. A tragedy. Compared to what else was on his desk though, it felt like a form of mercy for the poor girl. Whatever it was, he could use whatever he could find. He never really went out to investigate all that much. He either got someone else to or went to a location during the day while undercover. Most searches came up fruitless either way.

Didn't matter though. He needed to get out of the office and the place was abandoned. Couldn't hurt, right?

Mikhail belongs to IvanG
JR's belongs to Darroc
Natasha belongs to Scott