The Altercation

*Aris POV*

After those girls left, I tried to see where they had walked off to. From a small, bared window on one side of the room I could see the girls silhouettes fading towards a building. I sighed and sat down, leaning against the wall. I ate the food that one girl I was tackled by had given me.

When I finished, I sat there, thinking to myself about what must've been going on, trying to process the blur that was the last 20 minutes. I was lost in my thoughts when a twig snapping spooked me back to reality. I shot up and turned to look at the building from before. There were silhouettes of two girls a bit further off approaching when they suddenly stopped, probably in the middle of a conversation.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, that sound was a lot closer then they were. I whip my head twords the door. My suspicions we're confirmed when I saw the girls from earlier, I think I heard someone call the tall one 'Beth'. They looked at me, a creepy smirk on one of their faces, the other girl was looking around cautiously. The shorter one had opened the door and they were just standing in the doorway when one started to speak.

"Hey there." The shorter girl said, the smirk still plastered on her face. "Tris sent us to apologize to you for our rudeness earlier and to bring you to her." I wasn't sure if I should believe her, something felt off.

"Tris? She's the girl who you guys tried to lock in here right?" I asked, not moving from me spot on the other side of the room.

The shorter girl frowned, she glared daggers into me when I didn't move any closer. Beth's eyes widened and she grabbed the shorter girls arm. "We need to go, she's standing just over there talking to Sonya." The tall one warned, worry in her voice. The shorter girl sighed and looked at the ground for a moment before looking back up at me, that creepy smile returning to her face.

"Then we'll just have to take him with us." She says, moving to the side as the taller girl stepped through the door. "Behave." She said sternly as she slowly stalked over to me.

I was scarred. Sure, the girl from before was obviously stronger then these girls, but she didn't scare me like this. Adrenaline started flowing through my veins as my fight or flight mode kicked in. I didn't want to hurt these girls, that will probably be worse than if I just ran away.

When that thought popped into my head, I ducked to the side and tried to run past the girl a few feet away from me. She probably expected it. She flung her arm out and clotheslined me. I flipped backwards straight to the hard ground with a thud, knocking the air out of my lungs. I coughed a few times as I felt her grab my upper arm. I tried to pull away from her to no avail, I still hadn't caught my balance or my breath after that fall. I became frustrated, I did the only thing I could.

I yelled at them.

"Get off me psycho!"

I tried to trip the girl dragging me, it backfired as she fell on top of me. Our bodies slammed to the floor, she let out a grunt of frustration. I heard a sudden gasp, immediately followed by the something big slamming through wood, half of the wood door landed a few feet from us. The girls eyes widens and she yelped as she was ripped off me with so much force she he'd left the floor for a moment.

 The girls eyes widens and she yelped as she was ripped off me with so much force she he'd left the floor for a moment