Author's Note

I hope you guys are enjoying the storyline so far.

Reading and writing has always been a hobbies of mine.

So when I was introduced to Wattpad, I became fascinated with it.

I enjoy reading the stories and always wanted to write my own story. Somehow I never had the courage until now.

I wrote this story when I was about 17 and I've lost the book I wrote it in. Back then we didn't have the technology like we do now.

Of course it wasn't about Draymond Green, at the time it was about Jermaine O'Neal when he played for the Indiana Pacers.

No Facebook, IG...definitely no wattpad was available then. All we had was Hi5 and MySpace. Oh yes I'm that old 🤣🤣🤣

Surprisingly I remembered most of what I wrote...so I was able to incorporate it with this new material.

*************Things to note*************

Bare in mind this is a fanfiction. While the characters depict actual NBA players the plot is purely fictional and has nothing to do with the actual players. I even changed the names a bit to maintain the fiction.

The pictures uses are not mine. I borrowed them from the internet.

I'm writing this on my phone so there might be some grammar issues Which I'll fix eventually.

So bare with me as the story unfold...

I hope you all enjoy it.