Chapter 9

{Taylor}

I needed to find Alec so I ran upstairs only to bump into his midway. Alec gave me a knowing look. 'Go!' I screamed through our mind link watching as he disappeared into the battle fighting off two rogues. Our pack house was large so it took some time for him to disappear outside.

"Alpha Taylor we gave you ten minutes for you to hand over Ash now war has been declared on your pack and we will force you to hand him over." The Rogue Alpha stepped forward ignoring the battle he created behind him.

"Sorry but that Omega Ash you talk about isn't yours to take and was never yours to begin with." I retort with anger and a low growl lacing every word.

"Well then, we'll force you to give up that filthy Omega so we can hand him back to his father." That tone really pissed me off and the way he talked about my mate like that caused me to snap inside and out. I shifted into my wolf form and leapt from the roof, skilfully landing on all four legs. I charge towards the leader and let my wolf take over so he could rip this filthy bastard's throat out.

I pounced onto him however he moved out of the way, quickly I turned around to face him as we walked in circles never taking our eyes away from each other. I was pissed and wasn't going to let this man win. He pounced onto me landing on my back. His teeth sink into my back but I shake him off and grab his neck. My teeth sink into his neck hating the metallic taste of blood in my mouth. In one swift movement I snap his neck.

All the hunters were fighting some lay dead on the ground. Wolves snarled and bit at each other's necks. Suddenly another wolf jumps at me landing a kick into my gut. I'm thrown into a tree by the blood bastard as I get back up. This must be the Rogue Alpha's son. He stalked over to me letting out angry snarls from his muzzle.

He was pissed was an understatement after all I did just kill his father. No time was wasted as the wolf leapt towards me only for me to dodge his attack. He was weaker than his father which made it easy and apparently his movements were the same as his fathers. He attempts to jump again instead face plants into the tree.

I can't help the wolfy snicker escape my lips, he deserved it. He quickly jumps back onto his legs then let out a howl. He was retreating. Everyone rogue and hunter stopped fighting and disappeared into the forest. Some rogues laid on the ground dead or passed out.

'Take out all the passed out rogues and lock them up.' I mind link all the warriors all saying 'yes sir' through the link. My eyes lock onto Ash's beautiful pair where he stands on the balcony looking at me in worry and fear. Ash's father was the main boss in this whole situation. He wanted Ash back but Ash's father is only human how could he control an army of Rogues and get Hunters to side with the rogues as well.

Ash's shoulders were tense but droop when I smile at him. I was still bleeding on my back. I walk into the pack house.

'Sophie quickly return to the pack but be careful. We need you here immediately!' I order as I head back into the pack house. My legs begin to run as my will to see Ash grows stronger. I wanted him in my embrace. I opened the door only for a small body to smash into mine. A wet patch from Ash's tears beginning to form on my shirt as my little mate lets out loud sobs.

I gently close the door behind me and reach down to my mate placing my hands on his soft cheeks. I lean down and kiss away the fallen tears. His face grows red with embarrassment. I let out a chuckle which is soon overtaken by a beautiful angelic laugh from Ash. My hands wrap around his form making sure to avoid putting blood on his shirt. He doesn't hesitate to hug me back relief washing over me as well as calmness. My wolf happy to be in Ash's presence.

He must have noticed the blood as he hurries over to the drawer and pulls out a random bandage. I remove my shirt so he could strap it causing a blush to form on his cheeks. He skillfully starts to wrap the bandage around my bleeding back. My healing abilities would kick in soon.