Sirah

I pushed people who were in my way until someone violently pulled me. "Ellie!"

I turned around and it was Sirah, my neighbor.  "Sirah... im sorry I didn't know it was you who was calling me."

"That alright kid, what happened over there?"

"Sonny tried to kill hiself I think"

Sirah widened her eyes. "What!?"

I walked out of the crowd as Sirah followed me. "How? Why?"

"How? By overdosing. Why? I have no clue Sirah."

"Well he isn't dead right?"

"He was for a couple of seconds....he is alive though."

Sirah put her hands over her mouth. "Ellie....are you okay? Your very pale."

I shook my head. "Listen Sirah, Sonny is definitely going to the hospitail...."

Sirah knew where this was going. "Sure kid, stay at my place. "

I smiled and hugged her. Then tears started coming into play. Sirah must of known because she pulled out of the hug and kneeled down. "It finally hit you huh?"

I nodded. She pulled me into another hug but It really did just hit me. Sonny attempted suicide for the second time. Am I doing something wrong?

Someone else pulled me as Sirah let go and looked to who pulled me. It was a news team. "Ellie, you were the daughter of the man who murdered over fourty people right?"

I eyes widened. "No im not..."

The woman nodded at her camera guy as he started to record. "Ellie, can you tell me what happened to your brother? Do you think this has anything to do with your father? Or your mother? Do you think someone killed or poisioned Sonny?"

I blankley looked at the camera. "Uhm.... my father's dead, and I don't know where my mom is..."

"Well what happened here Ellie?"

I got mad.

"Why are you even here? People commit suicide all the time and you don't go to there house do you? Sonny attempted suicide. So Im going to kindly ask you to leave beacuse There's no reason for you being here. Do you see any other news teams here?"

The woman gave me a glare. "We came here because-"

"Because were Sonny and Ellie, I know. We survived the terrifying serial killer that I called my father. Why don't you interveiw Crystal? Oh Wait...you can't because she is freaken dead."

"Crystals...dead?" The woman studdered.

"Yes, she is. Now leave me alone. "

Before the woman could say anything else Sirah pulled me away and we walked on the sidewalk. "Nice one Ellie."

I shrugged. "She was pissing me off." Sirah nodded. "Ellie...I know I've never really talked to you that much....and you don't have to answer this question but...what was your past life like....?"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

XxxxMikeyxxxX