Amber

I came out as Sirah put her arm around me. "Listen kid I came here to pick you up but these ladies here, said that Eleanor has to go.... so im going to speak with them okay?"

I nodded as Sirah pat me on the back and left. I wanted to go see Sonny again. I was about to go back in his room until I heard Sonny talking to someone.

I peeked in and I saw that he was talking to the girl next door. There was only a curtain between them.

"When are your getting out?"

"In two days"

"Me too!"

I walked in slowly as Sonnys face brightened. "Ellie! Your staying longer?"

I shook my head. "I snuck in here..."

"Oh, well im talking to this girl, Amber this is Ellie, my baby sister."

"Im not a baby...."

Amber smiled, "so your Ellie....? "

I took a step back and nodded. Amber waved and looked back at Sonny. "Sorry Amber she is shy."

Sonny put his arm around me trying to look nice. I looked down as I noticed Amber kept looking at me.

I glanced at her until she said something. "Sorry.... Ellie, your just so pretty to look at."

I didn't know how to react to that. "Thanks...?"

She laughed a little. I looked up at Sonny who kept looking at Amber. But Amber kept looking at me.

"So....Ellie, your thirteen right?"

"Uh.... Yea, how did you know that?"

Amber smiled and laughed nervously, I knew something was going on. "So how old are you Sonny? "

Sonny didn't say anything.

"He's Nineteen."

Amber nodded, "I'm Eighteen."

Amber smiled weirdly at me again as Sirah walked in. Sonny darted his head at the door.

"Hey...Sonny.... and Ellie I got Eleanor, its time to go....Hey...uh.... "

"Amber"

"Yea, Hey Amber..."

I walked out as I waved to Sonny and Amber.

Something is off with that girl.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

XxxxMikeyxxxX