She Isnt So Bad...

I followed her until I reached the corner of the ally. I turned around slightly to find Amber with my mother. Right when I saw my mother I ran as fast as I could into the building.

--

I gasped for air as I opened the apartment door and sat on the couch. I checked on Eleanor, her eyes were open, she was wide awake but she wasn't crying.

I looked at her and sat down. "Okay....thanks. Now im not falling asleep until you do."

Eleanor made a noise which sort of sounded like a laugh.

I smiled. She isn't so bad.....

--

I sat in a chair in the waiting room at the hospital. I was happy.

Sirah gave me all of her old clothes, and I love them. Sirah is sort of Punk, or pop type of Person. Therefore her clothes suit me best.

The fuzzy gray sweatshirt I was wearing was so soft I could probably fall asleep.

I walked in Sonny's room, I wanted to tell him about last night, but I wasn't sure.

"Ellie?"

I nodded and hugged him. "Ellie, I think there letting me out tomorrow, they said There's Nothing left for them to do for me."

I nodded again. "I saw Amber last night...."

Sonny looked at me weirdly. "What? How? Amber got out late last night.....you were out past eleven?"

I nodded. "Crap Ellie! Why?"

I shrugged and sighed. "But I saw Amber....with our mom..."

"No you didn't Ellie"

"Yes...I did."

"Ellie, it was late...Maybe you were seeing things, hell, Maybe you were dreaming....I already told Amber about our mom..."

"Sonny! Did you lose it or something!? Why?"

"She is my best friend Ellie... "

"Best friend....you barley knew her for a day! Listen...Sonny, if you come home tomorrow, what are we going to do?"

He shrugged. "Well...me and Sirah have been talking...."

"And....?"

"I think its best if you and Eleanor live with her for now on."

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

HDISKDLWLSLDLWODJFJDJDJ

XxxxMikeyxxxX