(10) little girls

An hour and a half later I have my three little girls with me, and I'm holding one while Carmen holds another and Tanya holds the third.

"What are you going to name them?" Carmen asks quietly seeing as the babies were sleeping.

I thought about it for a moment, these were my daughters this is a special moment, the names have to be perfect.

"The one Tanya is holding, is Renesmee Carlie Cullen" I said "because it's the name of my mother and the woman who acted as a mother to me, and my two father figures"

"And the one that Carmen's holding is Rosette Maria Alice Cullen. Quoting three of the people who I referred to as the siblings I never had"

I wanted to name them after Edwards family, because they're special to me, and even if he left, I still love them

Then I look at the little sleeping bundle of joy in my arms, and smile back tears as I look at my children.

"This one I want to name Y/n, just because I've always liked it, Y/n Elizabeth Jasper Cullen"

I wanted to name her jasper after Edwards brother because it's both equally a boys name and a girls name, even though some would disagree.

"Those are beautiful names bella" Tanya cooed

Over the past few weeks the girls have already learned how to walk and say a few words, we realized that Renesmee, or Nessie as we like to call her, is half and half equally, she ate human food and drank blood her skin was somewhat pale but she had blood and a heart beat and limited abilities, she has my old brown eyes, she could barely sparkle in the sun, but she had the power to transmit thoughts, and had the power of being tangible and intangible, which means she can turn invisible and walk through walls but also turn back into physical matter.

Rosette is full human but she looks and has the abilities of a vampire, she only eats human food, and is in no way invulnerable meaning shes not as sustainable as a vampire she doesn't have my clumsiness so that's a good thing, she is super pale and sparkles in the sun, she has topaz eyes, all the normal abilities of a vampire, but has healing powers and can control the earth elements.

But Y/n is a full vampire that looks like a human, almost the opposite of Rosette, she has green eyes and warm fleshy skin but has no blood only a cold dead heart, she is absolutely repulsed by human food, and has a strict diet if animal blood, she doesn't sparkle in the sun, but has all normal vampire abilities, and she has telekinesis, and reality warping, meaning she can change and travel to different dimensions, and can change physical matter around her.

After I gave birth to my girls I picked up another gift then my shield, prophecy/prediction, sort of like Alice's gift but better, I can't just see the future, I can know the future, it made me some how wiser, so because of this new gift I was able to tell that my girls will reach full maturity at the age of seven and they become immortal, but until seven years has passed Rosette is still a fragile human. Me and my girls share my mental and physical shield, something they picked up as a gift from me from birth, and like their father they can read minds, but only each others, which is also a gift I picked up when they were born, now me and my girls share telepathy.

I TRY TO PUBLISH AS MUCH AS I CAN, SO IM JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT THIS STORY IS CONTINUES AND WHEN I DO FINISH IT, I WILL BE TO SIGN IT OFF AS COMPLETE.