(13) back home again

BELLA'S POV:

Today is the day we move back to forks, I never thought I would be able to come back here, but here I am UGH i hate my life, or should I even call it that? Whatever, the girls are excited, what they don't know though is that I used to live in forks, and that that's where I met their father... Still can't say his name, over the whole time that I've had the girls, they always managed to fill that whole in me, so I never felt lonely, hurt..... Betrayed. The girls are the only thing I have now, And I intend to keep it that way.

As soon as we got to forks we bought a house, sorta hidden like the Cu- can't say that either, I don't know if I'll ever get over it. We got fake ID's and then left in our silver Mercedes to go sign up for school. It was the weekend so no kids were there, but there were a few cars in the lot, telling me that the teachers were here, or.. some of them.

We walked into the school and to the office, the lady looks at us, then back at her clip board.

"Oh. No, we're not on there... But we came to sign up" I say resting my hand on the paper. She looks at us.

"Okay, dears well what's your names?"

"Mavis Lock" I say

"Juliet Lock" Rosette says

"Jasmine Lock" Renesmee says

"Robin Lock" Y/n says

"Okay um, here are your schedules" she hands us the paper

"Thank you" I say then we walk out

The next day I walk down stairs to see y/n/n reading on the couch.

"Nessie! Rosie! School Time!" They both zoom down, both ready for their day.

We hop in to the car and drive off to school, once we get there I almost imediatly see the Cullens, and if I was still human, I would be sweating. They look at us suspiciously, they noticed the Denali's car but we're confused because they didn't really recognize us. They didn't see us coming, and you can thank renesmee for that, her intangibility can make it so that it looks like we don't even exist, and my shield helps with that, so Alice couldn't have any visions of us, and he couldn't read our minds because they share my shield.

We get out of the car looking bad ass, and most of the kids stare at us because of our beauty.

(Renesmee/Jasmine)

(Rosette/Juliet)

(Bella/Mavis)

(Y/n / Robin)

(Y/n / Robin)

(If you'd like to just use your self as yourself, then feel free to. This is just an option)

We go inside and head our first class, biology, yay.

Y/N'S POV:

School was okay, though some weird dude with bronze hair and golden eyes kept staring at my mother, mean while I had my own staring problem; this curly blonde haired dude kept staring at me wherever I went as if he knew me, though I don't think he knew that I noticed.

When I brought it up to mom she flipped out! I mean she totally fliped out, she told me to stay away from them.

I soon put the pieces together, that was my dad! I never knew mom was from here let alone that her family and friends and my dad were here! And the rest of those weirdos were his family. She never talked about him much, but usually when we brought him up we'd get something out of it.

The next day I went back to school and waited anxiously for my mom and sisters to head inside, they didn't even notice that I stayed behind. And that's when I started walking over to the Cullens.