prequal

guy pov

It is a cold night with a full moon in the sky the ninja of konaha have reported in feeling uneasy in the village nearby and the hokage sent me to investigate I jump from tree to tree till I eventually got to the village and what I saw almost mad me sick the village buildings covered in blood the street are covered but there are no body's I walk through the village seeing if there any survivors but I found none I continue walking till I eventually see a large building and if I was right it belonged to the ketsueki clan a clan that had a Kekkei genkai to control blood but very few in the faimily had it.

I enter Inside the building and hear nothing the furniture is ripped to pieces and blood splattered on the walls I see infront of me a large door linned with gold I enter Inside to see a  bunch of skeletons littered around a table and one on a throne I look around for any clue of what happened but I find nothing I was about to leave when I hear crying a baby cry I follow the noise and it leading to under the table. I lift the table to see a cradle with a baby inside I carefully pick the baby up "you poor flower" she opened her red Ruby eyes and looked at me smiling lifting a hand up to try and touch my face and I smile "come on little flower let get you out of here" I leave the building and slowly get back to the konaha making sure the baby is secured in my grip and the whole time she giggling which somehow felt warm.

I get back to konaha and greet the two ninja guarding the Gate "hey guy what did you find" I smile and show the baby and they both looked at her and nodded and I nod back going stright to the hokage office.

I got to outside the door and the baby went to sleep  I knocked and I hear "come in" I enter Inside and the hokage looked at me and smiled "back from your Misson already what did you find" I sigh "there was blood everywhere the buildings the streets but no body's" he nods "and there also one last thing" he looks at me inviting me to go on and I show him the sleeping baby in my arms he looks at me "she was in ketsueki temple under a table surrounded by skeletons" the hokage looks at the baby with sympathy "what should we do with her hokage" he sighs "well someone need to raise the child and your the only one who seems to be around to do so" I look at him and nod "guy what will you name her" I look at the sleeping baby in my arms and smile "akuma ill name her akuma" the hokage nods and I leave taking the sleeping child home.