chunin exam (3)

Akuma pov

I'm walking through the forest already eliminated 3 teams when I come across a red head boy I thought it would be slightly entertaining to see what they can do so I hide In the trees seeing what info I can get on him and his team and so far I'm not amused there on girl with a massive fan and a guy with a black cat hoodie I sigh and decide the red head the strongest and so I try to take him out first "who ever you are come out I know your there" I stop mid thought and look at the boy 'is he talking to me but that impossible' the next thing I knew sand was rushing in my direction I quickly dodge it and land in front of them 'he control sand great' "I would say I'm surprised that you noticed Me but I don't care my only mission here is to kill you" the red head looked at me his emotions not changing "are you another assassin sent to kill me" I shake my head "nope I'm here to kill all of you one by one till no one left standing" I look at him his emotions still not changing that when I sense something diffrent 'what is this feeling malice he want me dead or what ever inside him wants me dead this might just be fun'.

We both enter a stare off with each other till he makes the first move he lunches his sand at me and I swiftly dodge it this is mainly aggressive vs defensive after a while of me dodging I go annoyed "blood art: blood puppet" the boy sand stopped so did the boy his eyes hiding shock I smile "you have sand kid but me I have blood" his sand tried attacking me but I just made the boy try harming himself which the sand stopped him from doing so the fan girl charged and I quickly disarmed her that when I felt something grab me and then there was darkness I was inside something "blood art: blood parasite" blood like tendrils came out of my back and smashed what ever I was inside of to pieces I look at the astonished cat boy with a smile "you lot will do" the blood tendrils went back inside me and I walk off hoping from tree to tree till I was away from the group I let go of the red head and continue my journey of murder.

Hokage pov

I watch as akuma had took on the ninja from the sand village and was mildly surprised that she actually knew some of her clan jitsu and pulled it off with Any concerns to her own body. I look at guy who concentrating heavly "guy how many of her clan jitsu does she know" guy looked at me "all of them she has mastered them in one night she has even made some of her own" we all looked at him and murmurs went around the room "one night no way" "is this girl that powerful" they continue murmuring till I spoke again "guy can you explain how she done such a feat" guy watched the glob "I don't understand it much myself but as far as I was told those jitsu don't require chakra to proform it takes a certain type of power that are believed that from a god" I look at him "what God" her sighs "some blood god I didn't know the name but as long as akuma has this connection to this god the jitsu she can proform is almost limitless" I look back at the crystal ball in pure astonishment 'good thing she on our side'.