new teacher (1)

Akuma pov

I'm in the academy and I had the lucky spot of being near sasuke great.
I wait a while till eventually everyone started piling in. Naruto eventually came in sitting at his desk some kid started talking shit saying "you shouldn't he here this is only for people who passed" naruto turn to the kid and pointed at his headband and smile I sigh that when I hear stomping come down the halls 'here they come' the class door get slammed open and all I see is pink and blond.

Sakura and ino great and I'm next to there target dam it "I was here first I get to sit next to sasuke" "no I was forhead" they both then look at me and come storming up "get out of this spot you don't deserve to sit next to sasuke" I look at her "make me" sakura thinks for a second and smiles "look here you demon no one want you here and" and before she could finish I grab the back of her head and smash it onto the desk knocking her out I watched her body fall limb on the floor. I look at ino "wanna test her theory" she gulps and runs off back to her desk I sigh creating a clone and using that to put sakura back in the spot she's been in for a year and layed her head on her desk making it look like she asleep. I relax waiting for iruka to come in when I feel like someone watching me I look in the corner of the room and the feeling is gone I look back into the front of the classroom again and just wait.

Third person pov
Hokage office

Everyone was in the hokage office taking their pick on which students there getting "quite a intresting lot this year" the hokage needed the crystal ball going through every student until reaching akuma who was sitting there guy watched the crystal ball with tears in his eyes "that my girl how youthful she is" kakashi sighs and watches that when everyone heard a bang looking back at the crystal ball there could see akuma smashing sakura against a desk creating a clone just to make it look like she was sleeping "she's good"
kurenai said with a smile on her face guy looked with a sigh "akuma Is a special girl usually getting aggressive with certain things" the hokage nodded "she also very intelligent and like sasuke is the last of her clan" kakashi looked at the girl infront of them and she looked right back a couple of seconds passed before the crystal ball exploded everyone looked in shock as the ball that used to be infront of them was now shards scattered everywhere "did akuma do that" guy shaked his head "I doubt she did it with her knowing" kakashi was now more interested in the group of students he just accepted. Guy looked at his rival and smiled "little bit of advise kakashi you may want to keep your gaurd up" the hokage laughed a little "alright you lot you may want to get a move on" they all nodded and went.