wierd man

Akuma pov

I walked through the long woods eventually finding a path which looks like it leading somewhere. I follow the  straight road till eventually coming across a small town there were people everywhere but one person stood out a guy crouching near a wall with a book in his hand I wonder over to see what he's looking at.

I'm right next to the guy and he's looking into a hole i poke him on his shoulder and he instantly jumps and looks at me "wow there kid didn't your parents tell you to not creep up on people" I look at him "my parents are dead" he looks at me slightly surprised by my calm tone "what are you doing" he sighs and smiles "research" I tilt my head to the side and look at the hole "your doing research about the hole" he sighs "no it what threw the hole I'm doing research on" I nod and crouch down looking through the hole.

The sight I meet with is a bunch of woman in what look like a heat bath "kid I don't think you should be looking in there" I look at him "your doing a book about woman" he nods "can I have a page" he looks at me and reluctantly nods I search the pocket finding what look like a pen and look threw the hole again and i write what each of those woman looked like to there hair, eyes, body structure and even skin I stand up and give the paper back to the man and he looks at it his eyes widening "wow kid you are good is that all of them" I nod "all 23" he looks at me "and you got them all on one piece of paper" I nod and he smiles "you know what kid for helping me out if you need a favor just ask" I nod and he walks off I'm assuming to keep writing his book.

I walk to the outside of the town and jump on the branch leaning on the tree 'you do know what book he was writing right' I shake my head and ketsueki giggles 'you poor innocent child' I'm confused and was gonna press for more when I hear a certain loud voice "where are you old man" I look in the direction of the voice to see naruto and I couldn't help but plaster a smile on my face.

I keep my self hidden knowing full well my not being notice won't work on naruto I wait for him to walk pass and when I jump down from the tree naruto instantly jumps on me I could have dodge it but I let this happen hoping naruto wouldn't reconising me looks at me and smiles "oh sorry about that I thought you where someone else have you seen a tall guy with white hair walking around" I think for a second 'that the exact same guy I helped' I point to where I last saw him "thank see you around" and he runs off I wave and go back to my tree I lay down and doze off.