the akatsuki

Akuma pov

I woke up and looked around still seing it was night. I hopped off the tree and walked into town deciding to see what this town has to offer and I was not amused there was drunk idiots everywhere 'Im board' ketsueki sighed 'maybe you should go to that Inn over there maybe something there will cheer you up' I nod and enter the Inn there was no one at the desk so I'm assuming she either is out back or doing something else so in my curiosity I just went floor by floor till eventually coming face to face with naruto who is currently staring down two people both wearing black cloaks with red clouds on it I decided against by better judgement to see what was going on.

Third person pov

As itachi and kisame where staring down naruto a child like voice could he heard "excuse me what Is happening here" everyone looked at the origin of this voice to find a small child with black clothing covering her body kisame smiled "you better run off kid or we will just kill you to get ride of witnesses" the black clothed kid tilted her head to the side "1" everyone looked at her with different looks itachi not caring kisame confused and also is naruto "what do you mean by one kid" the kid looked at kisame "you have one heart that allows blood to circulate through your body" kisame a little annoyed pulled out his blade "I don't need a biology lesson kid buzz off" the kid ignored his threat and continued "blood goes two was one with oxygen one without do you know what happens if you reverse it" kisame took a step forward and itachi could swear he could sense a dark aura on this child he got ready.

The kid smiled "your muscles lock up" and with that kisame rushed the child and striked his sword but he couldn't the sword stopped a inch away from the child head the kid moved out of the way of the sword path and the next thing kisame knew his blade struct the floor kisame looked at the kid "how did you do that" the kid took off her mask so kisame could see her cold smile "like this" kisame looked at her then he stood up his hand still on his blade kisame hand rised on there of her put his sword on his back and and walked back nere itachi "what the hell" itachi watched this kid with intrest but it had to wait there mission was the nine tails jinchuriki he approached naruto but stopped he couldn't move he looked at the kid and she was staring at him she put her hand in a motion and said some words "blood art lock up" and with those words itachi couldn't move his body not a single finger that when the door behind the child busted open and there was sasuke standing there a angry look on his face the child look at him and before sasuke could rush his body turned stiff aswell the kid looked at the area around her "I feel like I'm not needed here ill be going" and with that she left the second she was out of view they could feel there body's again and sasuke continued his rush itachi quickly disarmed him and held him by his neck on the wall but one question flooded his mind 'who was that child'.

Akuma pov

I walk out of the building to see the old man with two girls he sees me and smiles "hey you little writing star you what are you doing here" I point to the Inn "there two men in the that are attacking a blond boy there wearing black clothing with red clouds" he looked at me and nodded "stay safe kid" I nod and walk off seeing him walk in.

2 hours later

Itachi pov

We were meeting with pain to give our report about the nine tails when kisame let that child slip "oh yeah there was this child" pain looked at me one eye brow raised I nodded "this child was controlling us like puppets" kisame butted in "yeah and she used some type of jitsu and completely locked up our body we couldn't move a inch" pain was now intersted "what is this jitsu called" kisame smiled "blood jitsu I think the child said" pain looked at konan with wide eyes 'the first time I have seen that look on him' pain nodded "that enough for now wait until I call for you" we both nodded and left the room.

Pain pov

I look down at my desk deep in thought when konan spoke "blood jitsu can't that only be used by" I nodded "the ketsueki clan" konan went wide eyed "but ain't they all dead" I shake my head "one lived going by the name akuma but the only reason why they let a powerful person like that leave is if she left on her own" konan looked forward "I wonder what the hokage or the elders did to make her angry enough to leave" I nod "what ever it Is we need akuma on our side when we meet her again we will ask her to join the akatsuki" konan nodded "having her would make catching the jinchuriki easier" I nod and mentally smile 'I know konan has had noone to relate to so hopefully having akuma here could give her that" I look at the files and read throw them.

Mysterious pov

"The last of the ketsueki clan this plan just got pushed forward kaguya your sister in coming home"